51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

Well my test were BFN but still no AF so I'm not sure what to tell you

Oh my gosh ladies, I still can't believe my eyes.
I tested this morning (13DPO) - but only because my bbs were REALLY sore last night and there was a VERY faint 2nd line. Then woke DF up to tell me if my eyes were playing tricks on me. He too saw a very faint 2nd line. An hour later I could still see the 2nd faint line.

I will be testing again tomorrow morning just to confirm it.

Seems like the luck of the Thread manager has continued.
FXed the 2nd line is darker tomorrow morning - although I am really neverous to test again just incase its a chemical or evap!!

skweek35 OMG!!!! I hope it gets darker YEY!!! Congrats!!!!

Congrats skweek!! So excited for you. Maybe I need to have a go at being thread manager!!

sadly the thread managing didn't quite do it for me LOL

Congrats skweek!! So excited for you. Maybe I need to have a go at being thread manager!!

If this is a sticky lil bean then you can take over being manager of the April test thread
lol

about to pack up and go home - just so I can test gain and take the piccies.

Photos to follow soon

Skweek - Wow that is great news!! Keeping everything x'd for you and looking forward to pics :D

Oh my gosh ladies, I still can't believe my eyes.
I tested this morning (13DPO) - but only because my bbs were REALLY sore last night and there was a VERY faint 2nd line. Then woke DF up to tell me if my eyes were playing tricks on me. He too saw a very faint 2nd line. An hour later I could still see the 2nd faint line.

I will be testing again tomorrow morning just to confirm it.

Seems like the luck of the Thread manager has continued.
FXed the 2nd line is darker tomorrow morning - although I am really neverous to test again just incase its a chemical or evap!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!! FXed that line looks DARKER! :thumbup:

Just tested using a FRER - deo 2 lines there!!!
[-o< for sticky little bean!!

Woo HOOO!!! I am praying for sticky bean for you Skweek! Congratulations hun!:happydance:

Thanks ladies,
Just a quick question - when do I see the doctor?
Am I allowed to carry on with Weight watchers??

Sorry - this list might grow

Faith: I'm fine just really confused ...I'm used to being a very regular person

Now even my cramps have gone

Thanks ladies,
Just a quick question - when do I see the doctor?
Am I allowed to carry on with Weight watchers??

Sorry - this list might grow

In the UK you don't necessarily need to see the GP but can just book in to see the midwife. This is unless you have a history of problems. Any time from 6 weeks is the norm.
No to weight watchers I think. most dieting clubs have restrictions on pregnant women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->