52 days late...

Hfs1228

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am so far 52 days late on my periods..the max it reached to once was 58 days... I do suffer from PCOS...
MY average cycle has been anywhere between 35 to 47 days .....
Tried HPT it was negative a week earlier...will try another one if I dnt get once I cross 58 days..
Does anyone else have d same prob as me....?
Also...does the period get delayed if one has had sex close to the period start date????

Hi :)
My cycles are getting back to normal I think, I'm still waiting for AF at the moment...getting BFN so presume I'm waiting for AF! But I don't think having sex close to the time of your period will delay it..?

That's great..seriously good for u... Well I'm not really sure coz I had read it in some site that when u have sex close to your periods then hormonal changes can delay it.......

Have you been to the docs? Or are you waiting until it's been 58 days?

only ovulation can be delayed...from stress or things like that...which will in turn delay your period. but once you've ovulated theres no delaying your period. you may just be having an annovulatory cycle hun

only ovulation can be delayed...from stress or things like that...which will in turn delay your period. but once you've ovulated theres no delaying your period. you may just be having an annovulatory cycle hun

Oh!...thank u..that's informative

your welcome :) i hope AF comes for you soon....or a beautiful bfp !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->