52 days since last period, neg tests but....

Donz&J

Reaction score
I still feel pregnant. I have achey breasts, feel sicky all day and have been sick a few times, been dizzy, always hungry like i have never been before, have back ache, fluttery weird feeling in lower abdomen which I have never felt before, gone off coffee and if anyone who smokes is around me I feel physically sick which is weird as I used to be a smoker. I was preg before but lost it, over a year ago now but then I showed neg on urine tests as well. What do you think.? I have 4 days till 2 months, shall I wait longer or go get bloods done? trouble is I cant get into my docs a) cos of work and b) there is never appointments available.........

I had a period or lack there of last cycle. I had to have bloods done and they came back negative but I felt sick and thought I must be pregnant but I was not and had to take Provera to get AF to come. I am dealing with a similar cycle again on CD 30 with no O and no AF. I would go to the Drs for blood work and hopefully yours comes out positive but since you have a history of negative HPT's and being pregnant I think you have a good chance. Happy Thanksgiving and good luck.

Cheers, the other thing is no matter what I eat right now i'm still super hungry....drives me insane, oh and the fact i go to the loo every 2 mins.

Oh yeah, another thing, about the time when my 1st period was due I experienced something weird, all of a sudden my engagement ring really started to irritate my finger and this has never happened before, to the point where it seems like I am allergic to it.

Ive just finally got my period after 42 days.. and i had some of the symptoms like, constipation, tired, emotional etc.. but not the eating and so on.. maybe it might indeed be that you are pregnant.. id say see your GP and ask him to do some bloodwork to rule it out..

my mum got neg tests right the way through her pregnancies, even at the doctors. strange huh xx

I know how you feel I still have no sign of :witch: and im on cd62 and im 35 days late have had symptoms on and off had a blood test done today which should answer one way or another and I would say to you try a hpt if thats :bfn: then go to your doctors and ask them to do you a beta blood test really hope you get your :bfp: x

Please keep us updated with the results and good luck.!

Hey,

Just thought i would give you a lil update!

Still no sign of af and am now on day 62 since last period. I have finally managed to make an appointment with the GP which is for Thursday morning. I still feel 100%pregnant and have alot of symptoms:-

1) My breast have grown a cup size......my nipples are on fire 24/7 and god forbid anyone who bumps them.
2) My trousers do not fit me anymore, I have had to buy new work ones......I took a picture 3 weeks ago and then another yesterday of my belly, side on ..... there is a change.
3) Sick.....physically and just the feeling.....
4) Backache
5) Dizzyness
6) I slept most of the morning yesterday and am always tired
7) My skin has now become super dry and im reacting to my engagement ring, as if I am allergic

Will just have to carry on waiting and hoping i suppose!

xx

Sounds more like a :bfp: than a :bfn: to me.

Best of luck.

Good luck hope the doctor can help you out and find that bfp for you.

I am 52 days late now ..my fist day of laste period was 26 april 2014 today is 22 june 2014 still no period done blood test and home pragnancy test both came neg could i be preg??:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->