5dpo and BIG temp drop??!!

xamyrx

Reaction score
Hi!

so as the title says, this morning I've had a big temp drop and i only took in 30 mins different as my DD woke me up! but I've been symptom spotting like crazy and it's driving me mad! for instance I've already snapped at DH for not getting out of bed quick enough haha!!!my nipples are insanely itchy and I've got awful pelvic pain it feels like I am being sat on and I can't get comfy, but I've got so much CM as well thats creamy but sometimes like yesterday I had to keep checking as i thought AF was here but it was just so wet!!! now I do have PCOS and have been taking metformin since the end of Oct and got my first non-hormone induced AF for 4 years!! woohooo :)

Does anyone have any advice for me and my bbt chart? i'm beginning to get fed up of the wait and I'm panicking over my low temps!! and i stopped OPKs as I ran out and didn't see much point in buying anymore as I was convinced O wasn't going to happen!!!!!

I really hope this is my month :shrug:

I dont chart but did have 2 dots of red on tp about 1 am last night so def hope implantation is possible this early

I get a drop around 5dpo typically, it can vary how much it drops by. Something to do with how my hormones change

Hi!

so as the title says, this morning I've had a big temp drop and i only took in 30 mins different as my DD woke me up! but I've been symptom spotting like crazy and it's driving me mad! for instance I've already snapped at DH for not getting out of bed quick enough haha!!!my nipples are insanely itchy and I've got awful pelvic pain it feels like I am being sat on and I can't get comfy, but I've got so much CM as well thats creamy but sometimes like yesterday I had to keep checking as i thought AF was here but it was just so wet!!! now I do have PCOS and have been taking metformin since the end of Oct and got my first non-hormone induced AF for 4 years!! woohooo :)

Does anyone have any advice for me and my bbt chart? i'm beginning to get fed up of the wait and I'm panicking over my low temps!! and i stopped OPKs as I ran out and didn't see much point in buying anymore as I was convinced O wasn't going to happen!!!!!

I really hope this is my month :shrug:

Could be implantation, hun! I had a significant drop at 6 DPO with spotting at 8 DPO and got a squinter/BFP (I hope) today!!

Weill I took this today I know I shouldn't of but I couldn't help it and I've felt lousy all day!! Is it just me or is there a start of a line?

Attachments

• IMG_3787.jpg
    IMG_3787.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 10
I think i see what your talking about hope it gets darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member