5dpo and feeling crazy inside!

Salemlove

Reaction score
I usually ovulate on CD 19-20 it's now CD 24 and I have been having horrible back pain, twinges, my BB's are growing. I have recently been to the doctors about a potential cyst in my right test however my left is also enlarged and the glands inside are very pronounced. Nipples are very sensitive, and I am overly nauseous, with or without food. Husband and I had intercourse on 06/29 06/30 07/05 07/08 07/10 during this current cycle and my ovulation date should have normally been 07/10-07/11

Could I be this be the signs I have been waiting for or AF? :( input please!

Welcome :flower:
And well, we are all symptom spotters here but none of us know until AF arrives or we get the BFP... Some ladies have all the symptoms and still get AF or have no symptoms and get BFP.

It sounds like you have a very good chance that you caught the egg. When do you plan on testing?

5dpo for me today and I keep getting the twinges in my lower back and behind my pubic bone... I also am a little backed up and haven't gone in days... sorry tmi... FX these are some good signs!

AF is due in 4 days as of today so planning to test tomorrow morning when I wake up. Worsening back pain, and twinges, both breast are now firm, having troubles as well in the washroom (sorry tmi lol) and waves of nausea. I don't want to get my hopes up as I usually I get back pain and cramps when AF is due, breast enlargement and nausea however is a big sign that this may be my month 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->