5dpo and sore muscles/uterus?

ardnaxela

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am 5 dpo, which I know is really early to start showing signs, but I woke up this morning and my WHOLE body aches. Yesterday I had a sore throat and it doesn't hurt as much today. I haven't exercised at all either so I know it's not from that. I also have this pressure, achey area in my uterus which does not at all feel like normal cramps.

Has anyone had this which lead to a BFP? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.png
    chartgraph_module.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 2
Oh, and I also forgot to add that I've been way more tired than usual.

I am 6dpo today, not listening to my FF crosshairs due to OPK's and O pains on cd 20. Obviously can't tell you yet whether this will be a BFP or not but I am having the same thing, just "achey" in that general area, lower between my hips. More than happy to wait it out with you! :flower:

Its pretty normal to me to feel those pains before cycle. Especially around the time you are saying it

I feel like I'm coming down with the flu, only without a fever. Or like I did an intense workout yesterday and all of my muscles are sore except I didn't workout. I know this definitely isn't PMS. I've heard some women feel like they have the flu before they find out their pregnant.

Well I went to the doctor today and I was diagnosed with the flu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->