5dpo and this looks like a bfp? WHAT?

So in real life I swear this test has the faintest of lines, but I can't tell if there is much color to it. My fmu frer didn't have this... If you have to tweak the colors some to see if the line has color, does it count haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 49
So in real life I swear this test has the faintest of lines, but I can't tell if there is much color to it. My fmu frer didn't have this... If you have to tweak the colors some to see if the line has color, does it count haha

I see something! Can you invert it? :flower::happydance:

It looks like your original test was a wondfo? I've been using them, and both times I've been pregnant, I start seeing the "am I crazy or is that a line? Husband is this a line? WTH?!" at around 6-7 DPO. It takes a couple days to darken up, but every time I've seen even the tiniest shadow of maybe something.. it's been a positive. Even when they dry, they don't seem to get lines unless they're positive. They definitely get the results earlier! When they were very pink at 9DPO, a FRER still said negative, and so did a digital. Blood test at 10DPO confirmed pregnancy.

Just wanted to update... Took a frer after work and I think I see a line!! Tweaked the colors a bit to see if it had color.. What do you think??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 23
And this is just with the photo darkened a bit...????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 20
I'm not sure hun, I see lines but unsure whether there's colour or not. Best of luck!

I feel like there is definitely color in really life but every picture I take it looks not as pink. No worries though I literally bought 8 frers last night haha!!

Definitely looks like the start of a Bfp on that last pic! Looking forward to the next 8 tests....!! 😄

Exciting! :) it's very clear it's a bfp to me :)

So I took a frer gold digital (the one that says yes and no) and it says no... Are they not as sensitive as the regular ones?

The digital ones in my experience don't show anything up unless I got a quite strong line on the internet cheapies. I wouldn't take one too early as they aren't as sensitive

The negative digital might suggest to me you are pregnant, but the test that said negative might not have had concentrated enough urine to pick up the Hcg

Okay thank you! I was kind of thinking that but I let second thoughts get to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->