5dpo and this looks like a bfp? WHAT?

Erika_Whitney

Reaction score
I've been getting really dark opk's for a few days now, so I decided what the hell I'll take an IC. How is there a second line?? I know I'm 5dpo because we only bd once in the past 3 weeks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 44
Wait a few days and take another one...but that does look like a :bfp: !

I'm just going to throw this out there... If it is a true bfp, does that mean twins haha

Sure you are only 5dpo?

Good luck! I see a faint line on the preg test!! :)

Did you put the 2 tests together whilst they were 'developing' as that can cause a line to appear on a preg test?

Fingers crossed x

Positive only 5dpo because we only bd once in the last 3 weeks (poor hubby)

And no they were not near each other while developing. However I have been taking tests since and haven't gotten any this obvious/at all. Must of been a fluke unless different tests in the same batch have different sensitivities. Like and hcg of 2 ����

Took an opk with smu and still dark... These ever since 4dpo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 21
I would take another pregnant test in several days, 5 day is generally too early to get a positive because implantation has not occured by then.. good luck

Thanks for the replies! I haven't had an IC anywhere as dark as the original one o posted, just positive opk's! At CD31

Anything?? My eyes don't work at this point. I am SO impatient

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 34
I can't stopppp. So the top is from a previous pregnancy, and bottom is just now at 7dpo... Do I see something?? Two hour hold. :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 42
And here's an invert. Am I really to the point of desperation to stare at an invert haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 36
I wouldn't go solely on an opk. Not sure how accurate they are as a pregnancy test.

Give it until morning and test again. Good luck

I can see lines one all your tests! Crazy!! Maybe go buy a different brand but make sure it's a really sensative one just to make sure it's not a funny batch of tests.

Frer looked like a HINT of a line but it was one you had to stare at so I'm not counting it. Here was this mornings OPK and HPT

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh