5dpo and wanting buddies!

juhnayrae

Reaction score
We are TTC#3 and I'm 5dpo (Femara 7.5/trigger/TI) we got two follicles for the first time ever! Any buddies out there?

5-6 dpo here. I' happy wait with you.

I'm 5 dpo today. I'll wait. Anxious. I don't want to be pregnant though. I thought I ovulated 2.5 weeks ago (ovulation pain bloating skin break out increased libido and ewcm). But I didn't ovulate until Monday according to temps. We dtd Sunday with pull out because I thought I had already ovulated. He didn't finish inside but there's still a risk anyway ya know. I had ewcm (huge glob) tonight. I also have a cold and I did dirink More water. Hoping that's why!
But I get to freak out for another week. Yay.

lol well, hopefully you get the answer you want. ewcm can also signal oncoming af

How's everyone doing? I'm 8dpo and still testing out my trigger (I'm 9dpt) and it is taking forever to disappear!

That is a possibility for sure.

It's so hard to tell this early. Honestly, yesterday and this morning's tests look very similar. I feel like they should be getting noticeably lighter every morning. I've done trigger shots so many times before, so I feel like I should know how this goes, but it always seems different .

How is everyone else doing?

I'll be testing tomorrow morn unless I forget lol
I've been having mild cramps, backache and pressure the last several days. I am actually slightly hopeful this tww.

Hi ladies - mind if I join? I'm 10dpo and 11dpiui. Got the flu at 8dpo and still running a fever today. Same thing happened last cycle and it ended up as a CP so I hope it's just a coincidence!

Hi ask4joy! Welcome! :)

So, I went to the bathroom tonight and when I wiped I had some bright red blood on my tp. I've never had any kind of bleeding before a bfp before. Has anyone had implantation bleeding before? I'm worried I'm starting AF way early (I'm only 8dpo) :/

Implantation bleeding, like most things pregnancy related, is pretty unique to each woman.For most it tends to be pink or brown spotting but for some women it can be a light flow and a mix of pink and red. For some women it lasts only one r two wipes and for others it lasts several days. Is it flow you have or red blood mixed with cm? If it's a full flow it could be break through bleeding or a really early AF. Hopefully it's a good sign for you. (Every pregnancy can be different and you may get IB with one and no other one. )

I think I'm actually out :/ I woke up with bight red flow. It isn't super heavy, but it seems too heavy to be implantation.

Aw so sorry Juhn. :hugs: Did you do IUI this cycle or are you trying naturally?

I'm 11dpo and still getting a bfn so I'm losing hope. Should know for sure in a few days. :coffee:

Juhna, so sorry to hear that. We all have off cycles sometimes. I had just a 9 day lp once.
Ask, 11dpo is still early.May women don't get a positive till their period is late.

Took a test this morn and no really seeing anything but the camera seems to have picked up a super light line but I'll test again on Thursday to see if I get a second line.

Thanks for the encouragement CP...I keep getting super faint shadows / evap lines which just drive me nuts!

FX for you too!

Thanks y'all ❤️ We just did TI this cycle. My RE is going to add in progesterone next cycle, we'll see if that helps. We'll get it figured out eventually! I'm mostly annoyed that I have to deal with AF again so soon. Ugh! I feel like I just finished my last period like a week ago.

Fingers crossed for y'all! :)

I'm out! But I'm happy. I didn't want to be pregnant so yay.

I'm out too. Blood test was negative. Stopped progesterone on Saturday and waiting for AF...come on already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->