5dpo and..

55comet555

Reaction score
im very impatient! yesterday my breasts were sore and wanted to snack alot! and today my breasts are still sore and seem a bit heavy. they also have bumps on them, and my areolas seem huge.This morning i had some light pink/tanish discharge when i wiped. I had a dream last night about getting a positive pregnancy test, so that just added to my impatientness. :wacko:

Something else I noticed today is....I have been pretty dry down there( only wetness was when noticed the brown discharge). Normally I'm always so wet I have to wear a liner or change panties a lot. Strange.

Those sound like promising symptoms! Wait a few more days and then do a test! X

Nothing has really changed today. Except this morning I thought I would favor myself and have my favorite cereal(its so good, like I could eat the whole box in a day good) and it tasted horrible to me. I ended up throwing it away. Which I have never done before since finding this cereal. Breasts are still sore and heavy. I got dizzy once when I stood up off the couch( also strange for me) I don't know why but I have been kinda down today. I guess cause I figure I want a bfp so bad so that means I won't get it. :/ which is driving me crazy. Lol I made hubby go buy some frer tests tonight, we have like 200 wondos but I wanted a frer. :D oh I forgot. I'm also having a very hard time to fall asleep tonight. I have to be up at 530am tomro and have yet to fall asleep! Ugh. So tired. Lol

Nothing has really changed today. Except this morning I thought I would favor myself and have my favorite cereal(its so good, like I could eat the whole box in a day good) and it tasted horrible to me. I ended up throwing it away. Which I have never done before since finding this cereal. Breasts are still sore and heavy. I got dizzy once when I stood up off the couch( also strange for me) I don't know why but I have been kinda down today. I guess cause I figure I want a bfp so bad so that means I won't get it. :/ which is driving me crazy. Lol I made hubby go buy some frer tests tonight, we have like 200 wondos but I wanted a frer. :D oh I forgot. I'm also having a very hard time to fall asleep tonight. I have to be up at 530am tomro and have yet to fall asleep! Ugh. So tired. Lol

I am at around 7 DPO and ive been feeling a bit off. I still have dizzy spells and episodes where it seems I am going to faint. Spotting has been present all weekend and it got a little heavier today (still pink) sorry if its TMI. Ive been craving cereal, (with milk) and did I mention I HATE milk. lol maybe im reading too much into it but I want to have the hopes this cycle is the one. Im trying to hold off on the testing. lol

Your symptoms sound really positive but it seems early, are you sure your dates are right? Could you be further along?

Your symptoms sound really positive but it seems early, are you sure your dates are right? Could you be further along?

I might be. I got a positive opt on the 11th but I could have oed earlier.

It does sound promising, you have lots of will power holding out on the tests. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->