5dpo brown spotting?

rachy28

Pregnant!
Reaction score
So as the title says, anyone had spotting 5dpo and gone on to get a bfp?

Ive been extremely crampy since ovulation, its almost as if ovulation pain never ended. This morning I noticed my cm was brown, creamy and copious when I wiped. Is it possible to get implantation bleeding so early or is it just a bust cycle?

Have had this at 8dpo & got a bfp so you never know maybe you have implanted early, fx

Im thinking its possibly from ovulation, its brown so its old blood so not gonna get excited yet, although I never get ovulation spotting or any form of spotting in my luteal phase x

ib is brown....some people do implant around 5dpo

My ib both times was dark brown & old blood i have had mid cycle spotting after ov but that was more of a red colour

I had ib with my first pregnancy but it was around the time af was due and it was pink.
It seems to be turning a pinky colour now tho. Trying not to get my hopes up after 19 cycles of bfn x

I had more spotting at 8dpo, tested bfn today at 10dpo. ive had no spotting since. Im beginning to think its just a wacky cycle :( x

Aw Rachy, I'm sorry :( I think mine is going the same way, I had some pinky spotting at 5DPO with a small amount more today that's brown at 7DPO. I had some light cramps with the first but none today, only a bit of back ache. How did yours go? x

I had spotting on the 5/8 & 8/8 ( I took a photo of the 8/8 one if anyone would like to see it :blush:) It was a single red spot.

Emelie, 8dpo was a rusty red / brown colour and I had mild cramps but thats stopped now. Ive also got backache. Yours sounds promising :thumbup:

Mama duck, I have a pic of what was left on 6dpo. It should be attached.

Attachments

• 20140820_164831.jpg
    20140820_164831.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 6
Here's mine taken 21/8 at 8dpo. I had a spot just like this on 19/8 (6dpo).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-25-16-08-47-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-25-16-08-47-1.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 3
If mine was more red or pink then id be optimistic. Fingers crossed its implantation for you ;)

I had brownish pink creamy discharge at 7dpo with my first pregnancy (ended in m/c). So I think what you are seeing is implantation spotting. Good luck!

My implantation bleeding with my mc was pink mucous with red streaks, kind of like the start of af. What I had this time was brown like the end of af so I don't think we've caught :(

My implantation bleeding with my mc was pink mucous with red streaks, kind of like the start of af. What I had this time was brown like the end of af so I don't think we've caught :(

Every pregnancy is different, even pregnancies in the same woman. So I would not count yourself out yet just because the spotting doesn't look the exact same as last time.

Emelie, 8dpo was a rusty red / brown colour and I had mild cramps but thats stopped now. Ive also got backache. Yours sounds promising :thumbup:

I think so! And try not to think that way :( Like knobby said, everyone and every pregnancy is different. You're good now! :hugs:

I agree, I had no spotting with dd or ds. I never have luteal phase spotting but I just think why would this cycle be any different to the last 19. I thought I would have a bfp by now if 5dpo really was implantation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->