*5DPO!* Half way there! =P

MsLesley

Reaction score
well...in the beginning of the 2 week wait...AGAIN! I just Ovulated yesterday..possibly in the wee morning...not too sure but all i know is today my cervix is closed now so i know it just happened recently. Anywhoo...im impatient this month for some reason. I have been here a Year Next in April and i want it to finally be my turn! i havent been able to Try too much until recently tho because OH was gone with work so i think i kept missing Ovulation before...but i have a pretty good feeling this month...Lets hope im FINALLY right!!!

anyone else 1DPO and have a good feeling about this month??
anyone Testing April 1st??

for sure. i am now 3dpo and still thinkn this is my time. i thot that since 1dpo hopefully my gut (and cervix) is right. :thumbup:

how long have you been TTC for? I hope our gut feeling is right this month!! =)

well i havent been preventing since my daughter 16 months ago and i had a mc in feb. it took me 6 years to get pregnant with my daughter tho. I have been charting and doing opk since the mc and i have actually been takin hpt's since 1dpo so if i get a hint of a positive i can try an prevent a mc
i know that's sounds crazy testin 1dpo but i have an obsession with poas. :blush:

I am currently 2dpo and will be testing on the 4th I think.

well..i guess im 3 DPO now. March 1st seems to be taking forever! and im pretty much scared to take a test anyway even if i have every "symptom" in the book because symptoms have always failed me this time around. It seems when you are not trying for a baby, it happens the first month...but when you are trying...years can go by without any luck =P

Anyone else 3 DPO??? Im bored and need some company =D

good luck to you! how long have you been trying for?

this is our second month, Im a bit confused about voulation this month though so not that confident!How about u??

been a year for me...but i guess before we wernt really trying as OH was away most of the time with work. so only really since January of this year we were able to really start trying. I kind have a feeling its going to be our month but...still you never know. Im also thinking April 1st being April Fools days...that i should wait an extra day hahaha

can I join up to wait with u :D

I'm 1 dpo (I think) my cycle may be a little screwy after a mc on 8th March and a cp the cycle before.

I should be pretty confident that if I did O when I think I did we should get a BFP - it;s just getting it to stick is the problem :( And knowing my luck lately we missed it completely :(

FX for you girls xx

Thanks - I shouldn't grumble I have 3 lovely kids, we just really wanted no 4, so its come as a bit of a shock to lose two :( Am really hoping 3rd time lucky and my lil one really wants to be a big brother.

Forgot to add I'm due to test around April 6th - although in reality I'l be POAS days before that

I am testing the 30th of March.....This is my first month actually TTC. I hope it works out for u this month!!

ah ill keep my FXed for you!! Do you temp?x

no..i dont temp. I use to but i found it to be too stressful. I just know usually when i ovulated by CM and CP. some months makes it harder to know then others but this month i knew exactly when. Im due for AF on April 5th but im going to start testing April 1st...IF i can hold out that long. I will be 10 DPO so i figure something would show up by then. I am so impatient this month tho...i wish i could start testing today but being only 3 DPO...that would be just silly of me lol.

HI miss Lesley! I'm 4 dpo today we can suffer together :hugs:

i didn't know you came back I'm so happy to see you!! I mean it totally sucks that we're both parading around TTC doesn't it. :(

HI miss Lesley! I'm 4 dpo today we can suffer together :hugs:

i didn't know you came back I'm so happy to see you!! I mean it totally sucks that we're both parading around TTC doesn't it. :(

yes i am back and its nice to see a familiar face around here...not that i wish you weren't already pregnant of course...too bad we didnt get to meet up in the already pregnant threads instead tho huh lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->