*5DPO!* Half way there! =P

Yeah, everyone else has come and gone and I'm still in TTC :cry: le sigh. I've been watching them come in and out for a looooooong time lol.

Hey ladies, am 2 dpo today and already driving myself insane. Constantly wondering - maybe? could I be? please let me be...etc etc etc
Every TWW i promise i will not obsess and here I am. Didn't do OPK and don't temp, just going by O pain and cm.
Hope I can pester you ladies with my moodiness :flower:

well, WELCOME to the madness!!! We're all holding on to something trying not to poas like crazy ladies.

haha more the merrier! I think im going to drive myself crazy for the next week before i can actually test. Man...not only would it be useless to test right now but i cant even have fun with symptom spotting either being only 3DPO lol. what to do, what to do :dohh::haha:

:rofl: I keep poking my boobs to make sure they are still sore, and trying to make sure I actually DID ovulate :rofl: so not ss yet!

PrayerfulHope....i have seen many ladies on here with beautiful pictures added to their signature with nice frames and i am so curious what site you used to do that?? I want one!! lol

I can proudly say, I don't POAS much. I tested just once when AF was late by 3 days. Turned out I had just ovulated late! But the pain of seeing the BFN was so deep, I decided it was not worth it. Of course, I would test again if I was late, but when I make up my mind to test, I usually end up seeing bloody af first thing in the morning :(

So are we expected to feel differently 1 - 3 dpo? cramps etc? me no feel nothing.

:rofl: I keep poking my boobs to make sure they are still sore, and trying to make sure I actually DID ovulate :rofl: so not ss yet!

i noticed today my bbs are getting a little sore...but unfortunately, thats not a sign for me early on anymore. it use to be tho! its how i knew i was pregnant every other time cause unless i was pregnant, my bbs NEVER got sore even a little bit. i even started to get some cramping today. the weird thing is that it felt like i was going to start AF when i was about to ovulate...never had that before either :shrug:

My left ovary (or around there) got a crazy stabbing pain today. :( Once I got off work and into the car I even unbuttoned my pants!! :dohh:

My siggy was made in Adobe photoshop CS3. I do digi scrapbooking and photo editing so I know how to do it, though this one was done by someone on BnB for me.

My siggy was made in Adobe photoshop CS3. I do digi scrapbooking and photo editing so I know how to do it, though this one was done by someone on BnB for me.

ohhhh well that would explain it then! lol.
I know of one site that you can get nice pictures frames and effects from but was curious about yours ...thankya muchly =)

I'm 1dpo today and trying not to think about ss at all. It does feel like I have been waiting to get pregnant for ages - and all this, it will happen eventually doesn't make me feel better - the only thing that will is a BFP.

Hope there are lots of BFPs on this thread.

i hope there is alot of BFPs on this thread too!

I started to get mild cramping last night...then i woke up this morning feeling like i was going to start AF then and there...i dont understand what is going on with my body. maybe my body is trying to reject any pregnancy...i dunno =P

Oh no :hugs: Anything can cause cramping not just female stuff. Don't think like that! PMA! :dust:

i hope im wrong of course! maybe its a cyst? i really dont know.

So i see you are getting a puppy soon?! i just got my very first puppy a month ago. His name is Banner and he is a Miniature Maltipoo...just a very tiny dog. i love him to death and we are planning on getting a girlfriend for him soon =)

what kind of dog are you planning on getting?

i just did some googling around about why in heavens i would be having these cramps at 4 DPO....this is something i found (i feel a bit relieved lol);

"Just wanted to add here- I just, I mean literally four minutes ago, called the nurse about the horrible cramping I've had yesterday and today (5 and 6dpo). She said that it's mostly likely being caused by progesterone producing cysts. She said these cysts are a VERY good sign, and mean that your body is working the way it should to support a pregnancy, and that it's a "very promising" sign."

https://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?p=15221081

We have a dog, she's a shiba inu mix.

I LOVE MALTIPOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so stinkin freakin cute!

We are getting a giant schnauzer puppy. We wanted a larger dog that wouldn't slobber and wouldn't shed. She is so cute, the breeder sends me photographs of her each week as she grows, I can't wait until she's off mama's milk so I can go pick her up! :wohoo:

oh nice! how did you find that dog? we found ours online through Kijiji.

Well....5 DPO today. 5 more days to go before testing!

I'm 6DPO today, I'm down to test on the 3rd but I might do 1st April for April Fools. I doubt very much I'll hold out till 14DPO and I'll be 12 DPO on the 1st. In fact wouldn't suprise me if I tested from 9 DPO but I'm just going to see what temps do and then decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->