5dpo symptom spotting. Who is with me?

dakotadawn

Reaction score
Hola! Symptom spotting here. Who is in the same boat?

1dpo: woke up with awful heartburn all day long. So bad that I was nauseous ans went home from work early.

2dpo:still heartburn and nausea. Got really sick over night and threw up a ton.

3dpo: dizzy, shaky, nauseous but could have just been from being sick all night. Went to bed at 7:30.

4dpo: woke up nauseous. Had low blood sugar feeling all day. Went to bed at 7:30

5dpo: did not wake up nauseous but woke up with awful lower back/hip pain and had crazy dreams last night. Horribly uncomfortable bloating today.

I've had cramps since day 1 as well.

What about all of you? What do you think of mine? :)

Hiya. I'm 5dpo too. I don't really bother with symptom spotting any more.

I have had cramps since two days before ovulation.

Sending you lots of :dust:

Trying not symptom spot and kinda feel out already this cycle at 8 dpo today. However, I am very aware of my body so here goes...

5 dpo - nothing worth noting, lots of random air burps (not normal for me) a few minor twinges below, love and I stayed in bed napping an what not :blush: most of the day
6 dpo - still some twinges here and there, gassy - air burps - no food or drink required :shrug: and a lil sensitive emotionally (so NOT me, could be af coming) cried over a nurses appreciation commercial with the male nurse and lil girl singing, O'dear Lord help me... LOL
7 dpo - More air burps, slightly bloated, slightly fatigued in the evening... fell asleep after dinner for a couple hours- took my love to work and right back to bed for the night, Night sweats bad (woke up drenched).
8 dpo (today) - more twinges and slight pressure feeling in right ovary/hip area almost feels like tingles (hard to explain), watery mouth, yawning since I got into work this morning, more air burps all day still no food or drink required, feel a lil warm, but also cold... Hmmm...

doc tomorrow for annual WW exam... will testin the morning before appointment just for the hell of it. And will be asking doc for some help TTC as it has been forever...

GL and lots of :dust:

Hi!

I'm 5dpo today. We have an almost 4 month old little girl. We are NTNP, just because we don't really mind what happens.

I've been getting cramps & twinges, but nothing else to report. And this could be completely unrelated to pregnancy.

But I'd love to hang out & wait it out with you girls. I wouldn't test until I'm late though :flower:

Your symptoms sound promising, although I've had nausea and heartburn my last couple of cycles too.

Good morning! I realized I may be a day later in dpo than I thought. So possibly 6 or 7 today, but we will go with 6.

yesterday, 5dpo, was a pretty normal day. i had quite a bit of cramping in the evening.

6dpo today so far i woke up hot, dizzy, nauseous but that's not a totally abnormal thing for me. It's NYE and I am nervous about having a drink. What will you ladies be doing tonight if you're in the US?

Hiya. I'm not in the Us but will do a test later and if it's negative, which it will be, then I'll definitely be having a drink! I've held off on drinking lots of times then bfn so I'm not doing it on nye!

Just updating from yesterday....
5 dpo - nothing worth noting, lots of random air burps (not normal for me) a few minor twinges below, love and I stayed in bed napping an what not most of the day
6 dpo - still some twinges here and there, gassy - air burps - no food or drink required and a lil sensitive emotionally (so NOT me, could be af coming) cried over a nurses appreciation commercial with the male nurse and lil girl singing, O'dear Lord help me... LOL
7 dpo - More air burps, slightly bloated, slightly fatigued in the evening... fell asleep after dinner for a couple hours- took my love to work and right back to bed for the night, Night sweats bad (woke up drenched).

~UPDATE~
8 dpo (yesterday) - more twinges and slight pressure feeling in left ovary/hip area almost feels like tingles (hard to explain), watery mouth, yawning since I got into work this morning, more air burps all day still no food or drink required, feel a lil warm, but also cold... Hmmm...
8 dpo (evening) - a few hot flashes when I got home, snappy with my love (poor guys and was still so sweet, lol), some more funny pains in my left ovary/hip area kinda tingly, warm feeling... sleepy, laid down, but didn't fall asleep until normal time.
9 dpo (today) - woke up feeling good, got to work yawning and air burps started, POAS before doc appointment and for the hell of it = BFN <-- I know it's early... Watery mouth, a slight wave of nausea driving into work, but it passed. Runny nose upon waking up too. Not much of an appetite. So far that's it today. Will update again later or tomorrow.

GL Ladies... Lots of :dust: and prayers for :bfp:s

I'm in Australia, and I had about 5 drinks last night for New Year's Eve.

It's now 9am on New Year's Day (happy new year!) and I haven't felt any of the twinges/cramping that I've been getting for the past few days.

6dpo today.

Update for today. 6dpo. I've been really emotional today, and crampy still. I'm just feeling a bit off. Still so early though so I'm not putting much in to it yet!

I'm getting a bit of period pain type feeling today. Can't tell for sure what it is though as I've been eating bad over Christmas/new year and also did a massive workout yesterday and my back is a bit tight.

ETA: just had diarrhoea!

So. Took this test with really diluted urine at 9:30 tonight. I put it away after about 4 minutes, came back a few hours later to this. What do you think?

Attachments

• 2016-01-01 02.48.03.jpg
    2016-01-01 02.48.03.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 19
Don't count it if it was hours later. Having said that, I'd do another test tomorrow and then look at it within ten minutes! I hope this is it for you, but I do feel like it's kind of early for a positive?

Hoping I'm ok to join! Ttc number 2 after coming off the pill & have no idea how many DPO I am as only had 1 cycle at 47 days! I *thought* I O'd either the 18th CD30 (increase cm but only slightly) or 27th CD 39 (possible wishful thinking. As very late but had pain in right side through the night.
Have been having day where I'm exhausted and other days where I just think AF must be coming (very moody yesterday).
Tested yesterday & BFN so think I could be out this cycle :-( x

Hoping I'm ok to join! Ttc number 2 after coming off the pill & have no idea how many DPO I am as only had 1 cycle at 47 days! I *thought* I O'd either the 18th CD30 (increase cm but only slightly) or 27th CD 39 (possible wishful thinking. As very late but had pain in right side through the night.
Have been having day where I'm exhausted and other days where I just think AF must be coming (very moody yesterday).
Tested yesterday & BFN so think I could be out this cycle :-( x

That sounds so frustrating to have such a long cycle!! Fingers crossed still for you.

Dakota that looks promising! Where's today's test?!

I'm 5dpo today and aside from some mild cramping the past few days....I'm not feeling much of anything. Just like last time. Hmm I'll start testing at 7dpo...maybe 8dpo if I can hold out. Haha

Dakota that looks promising! Where's today's test?!

I'm 5dpo today and aside from some mild cramping the past few days....I'm not feeling much of anything. Just like last time. Hmm I'll start testing at 7dpo...maybe 8dpo if I can hold out. Haha

Mild cramping is about all I've had too that's noticeable. Im 7dpo today, but no testing until around 14-15dpo when AF is due :)

Hey everyone. I think I have my dates all wrong for my dpo. I believe I ovulated christmas eve or christmas day which would actually put me at 9 or 10 dpo today, right?

I have been working non stop and I think I've got my days all screwed up.

Either way. Yesterday was nauseous ALL DAY. New years eve I had a glass of wine and it went to my head pretty quickly which is not like me. I was also a bit snippy.

Yesterday, very nauseous, still having heartburn even as I type this.

Boobs have been sore since ovulation, but nothing crazy. Just regular sore.

I've also had really bad hunger pains all week, but I'm having a hard time eating anything. Not nauseous when I eat, just like... not hungry and kind of disgusted with most foods except chicken wings lol. I keep getting that low sugar feeling.

Today I have a sharp pain when I bend down right in the middle, lower slightly right side of where my uterus would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->