• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5dpo test in 5 days, symptoms so far......

wallflower87

Reaction score
*Bloated stomach (had this from1dpo)
*Acidy feeling in stomach, like all warm and fuzzy, anyone else have this?
*Headaches only started today.
*Twinges in my stomach, more so on my right side, they come and go and so far not to intence.
*I keep burping :shrug: i duno if anyone else has this, i feel like im going to be sick but then i just burp ha.
*Nauses, this has got worse more so today.
*my temperture dipped yesterday but back up today (i dont chart btw, as this is my first time and still unsure how do so:dohh:)
*my sides ache, more so on the night though.
*Im quite gasy at the moment, and need frequent loo trips.
*I had one vivid dream and that was on 1dpo, none since then, well none i remember :shrug:
*my boobs ache they pretty much ached from the start, but they ache more so since 3dpo and my nipps look darker in color.
*i get really overheated quick. as wakes me up during the nights, bad sleeping pattern atm.
*Also i feel quite wet down there but it seems dry, is this normal? im not sure what make of it :shrug:

I test in 5 days so im quite excited, but hate playing the waiting game ha, i don't know if i should leave it longer, but i have a good feeling:thumbup: maybe wishful thoughts haha.

Good luck to you all and let me know your thoughts :hugs:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"