5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Thatfatcat14

Reaction score
So I'm currently only 5dpo but starting to get a little impatient/anxious already. I don't really have any symptoms yet but implantation probably hasn't even occurred yet. Ill be on the look out for implantation cramps/bleeding over the next few days. Are any of you ladies in a similar time frame? Would love to hear from you to keep me distracted :)

Also my LPs are usually 12 days long which means I'm due for AF the 10th of May. Will hopefully be able to hold off on testing till she's due/hopefully late!

I will I will :happydance::happydance:

Symptom spotting so far......

achey boobs on and off, achey hips, backache, pinching pain in lower left side....

5dpo today going to start testing when my IC's get here :haha: :coffee:

Hi :wave: happy to be company! Good luck with testing, I'm trying to hold off till the 14th May! x

Yay!

Charmfan, were both 5dpo :) pinching pain in lower left side? Wow that sounds good! Make sure you keep me updated with your tests. If its implantation pinching then the tests should show up in a few days :)

Quinn, I'm due on the 10th so your not far behind us. How many DPO are you?

I'm about 5dpo because I think I o on cd15. FF hasn't given me crosshairs because they say that my 'normal' testing time isn't. LOL. And I only started in the middle of the cycles.

I had some stabby pinching pains yesterday but feeling fine today. AF is due May 9-10, so I'm going to try to hold off testing until May 4-5th.

Yay!

Charmfan, were both 5dpo :) pinching pain in lower left side? Wow that sounds good! Make sure you keep me updated with your tests. If its implantation pinching then the tests should show up in a few days :)

Quinn, I'm due on the 10th so your not far behind us. How many DPO are you?

May of done a frer already :blush::blush:

BFN of course but just can't help myself :haha::haha:

will see how long my LP is as I expect af on weds (8th) but I ovulated late so possibly be the 11th :wacko::wacko:

Hi

I am exactly the same. 5dpo today and due AF on 10th may.

Symptoms I'm having is dull ache in hips, pressure down below, tired, feeling a bit sick every so often.

My main symptom with previous pregnancies have been just sore boobs so this is all new to me this time round.

Will wait to test when AF due, unless my boobs start hurting and then I may do it earlier!

Haha oh you naughty girl. Don't worry if I had any tests in the house I'm sure I would have caved by now too. Not going to buy any until at least 10dpo!

Well this is only my second cycle off b/c, last cycle my LP was 12days long so it should be the same again this cycle..

Haha oh you naughty girl. Don't worry if I had any tests in the house I'm sure I would have caved by now too. Not going to buy any until at least 10dpo!

Well this is only my second cycle off b/c, last cycle my LP was 12days long so it should be the same again this cycle..

omg this is my 2nd cycle off bcp.....last month was only a 24day cycle and I don't know when I O'd so couldnt tell you LP :haha:

Used OPK's this month so know when I did :)

Wow! That's crazy :) I didn't use OPKs last cycle but I'm pretty sure of when I ovulated, just went by my CM and had a 28 day cycle.

This cycle I didn't use OPKs or even temp properly. Just decided to take a relaxed approach. But again I'm pretty sure I Od 5 days ago because I noticed some brown tinged EWCM and felt some twinges.

I might get a bit more serious about things and invest in OPks next cycle if no luck. Really hoping for a BFP tho!!

Hey em, welcome! Yay there's a few of us tearing the same time then. Yeah I'm gonna told out until AF unless I get any really obvious symptoms!

I'm about 5dpo because I think I o on cd15. FF hasn't given me crosshairs because they say that my 'normal' testing time isn't. LOL. And I only started in the middle of the cycles.

I had some stabby pinching pains yesterday but feeling fine today. AF is due May 9-10, so I'm going to try to hold off testing until May 4-5th.

I think I Od on CD15 as well so looks like we're on identical cycles! FXd we get out BFPs together. Those twinges sound promising :) good luck!

I think I Od on CD15 as well so looks like we're on identical cycles! FXd we get out BFPs together. Those twinges sound promising :) good luck!

It was a weird pinching pain and I had it for like 2 days on and off. You would think I would remember the 'signs' I had when I was pregnant with my 2 kids, but my youngest is 5 so it seems like a lifetime ago. I'm not real hopeful, my chart sucks--trying to not get my hopes up. LOL.

FXd for you!!

Hmm well if the pinching is related to implantation then that's quite an early implantation but I have read it's possible at 3dpo so you never know :)

Is anyone else still getting CM?

I am 5dpo and still getting it on and off (mainly on)!
I don't remember this from last month but I don't think I paid as much attention then.

Is anyone else still getting CM?

I am 5dpo and still getting it on and off (mainly on)!
I don't remember this from last month but I don't think I paid as much attention then.

I had very slight creamy CM that I had to go 'digging' for yesterday. Today, I just had some stretchy clear CM after I used the restroom.

Hmm well if the pinching is related to implantation then that's quite an early implantation but I have read it's possible at 3dpo so you never know :)

I may not have ovulated on day 15. My chart is a mess, so that's my best guess. Who knows, LOL. I hate all this stuff. I wish it wasn't this hard to just get pregnant and know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->