5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Hi em :) great to hear from you :) boy that 12 weeks went by fast !!!!! I'm 26 weeks and got to see my little man on a 3d scan yesterday. Have you had any scans yet ?? Your almost in the second tri :) how are you feeling

Hey! Great scan picture! Thought about having one myself this time.

I went for my 12week scan yesterday. I'm actually 13w 3d which is on target only we got a massive surprise.................... there was TWO!!
It seems we are expecting identical twins .

So we are going from 2 children to 4!!!! Ahhhhhhh !!!!!!

Can't really believe it !

Hi em :) great to hear from you :) boy that 12 weeks went by fast !!!!! I'm 26 weeks and got to see my little man on a 3d scan yesterday. Have you had any scans yet ?? Your almost in the second tri :) how are you feeling

Hey! Great scan picture! Thought about having one myself this time.

I went for my 12week scan yesterday. I'm actually 13w 3d which is on target only we got a massive surprise.................... there was TWO!!
It seems we are expecting identical twins .

So we are going from 2 children to 4!!!! Ahhhhhhh !!!!!!

Can't really believe it !

OMG !!!! :happydance::cry::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
How exciting :)))))) I'm thrilled for you !!!!! Twins are such a blessing :happydance::happydance: . I bet ya got one big shock lol .......

WOWWWWWW I sure missed a lot!!!!!

Congrats Em on having 2 babies!! How exciting!

Congrats Left on the little boy :)

As for me, Im very sad at the moment, the anniversaries are coming up pretty quick, I finish work in 5 weeks, I'm booked in for steroids xmas eve and our section is booked for the 20th Jan :)

Oh yeah...the medium was right, we are having a girl!! :D

Mom of 2 how are you doing??
FatCat??Any sign yet??

Hi Charm , it great to hear from you . Thischristmas is going to be one of mixed emotion for me . First anniversary of my loss on Christmas Eve , it will be hard not to go there in my head but also so much to look forward to . Ill just have to find just the right way to remember and mark the day .

A little girl :) how exciting and you know your c- section date wow !!! Please keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on :)

Yeah Christmas is all our first anniversaries too so not looking forward to it :(

Have you got a name yet?

Congrats on twins Em!

Charm- I can't believe you're going to be having a baby so soon! It seems like you just found out you were pregnant!

Left- I know how you feel. New Years Eve is my anniversary of my loss and it's still hard- 6 years later.

AFM- No BFP here yet. I took 2 rounds of Clomid and both failed. I have a doc appt on Dec 20 to see what she wants to do next. :(

Well well stranger :) how are you :)

Sean beag arrived on the 22nd of February 10 days over due by emergency c section after I was induced . He is perfect and I'm besotted . I'm hoping to Tcc again really soon as the time is seriously ticking for me and I want him to have a sibling If possible . How are you ??

I'm ok thanks! It's been a bit of a rocky and emotional road for me after William but willow Jemma Louise Clements was born on 20th jan at 36+2 weighing 5lb 7oz. She's a beautiful little thing and everyone adores her!

I'm done with having kids now 3 is definitely enough lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->