5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Hmm well if the pinching is related to implantation then that's quite an early implantation but I have read it's possible at 3dpo so you never know :)

I may not have ovulated on day 15. My chart is a mess, so that's my best guess. Who knows, LOL. I hate all this stuff. I wish it wasn't this hard to just get pregnant and know for sure.

Yeah I know what you mean, it's a bit of guess work, especially of your not using OPKs or temping, like me. Feels like I'm just going in blind and hoping for the best haha! I'm not 100% sure I ovulated 6 days ago either. I just went by when I think I ovulated last cycle and also I had some EWCM then. If I didn't ovulate exactly then, it would be very close to that. I have a 27-28 day cycle so there's not much room for movement.

So I'm now 6dpo, (I think) and am now anxiously checking for spotting every time I use the toilet, hoping implantation is happening soon. So far, nothing :(

Feeling very tired and dizzy this morning, but better after I had some breakfast :)

How are the rest of you girls feeling today? X

Is anyone else still getting CM?

I am 5dpo and still getting it on and off (mainly on)!
I don't remember this from last month but I don't think I paid as much attention then.

Since ovulation Iv been having quite a lot of lotiony CM which Iv read is fairly normal. But can also be a pregnancy symptom - so.. Good luck!! :)

Hi

All the twinges I'd felt over the last few days seem to have disappeared.

It's such a frustrating waiting game, but like you Thatfatcat14 I didn't use OPK's or temping so just went on my cycles being 28 days and the increase amount of CM.

My aim was not to take much notice of things and just let it happen when it happens but when you have such a regular cycle with quite obvious ovulations signs its hard not to make more of an effort.

I'm better today although feel like I'm getting a cold....all the intense pains I was having yesterday have stopped so hopefully thats a good sign :happydance:

patiently waiting for mr postman to come with my IC's so I can POAS already!!

May I join? :)))

I believe I am 11 dpo, but AF is due around 5-6th. So far I've had....
Nausea
Heartburn
Acid
Peeing a lot
Fluxuating appetite
Stuffy nose and sneezing
Creamy white/clear CM cervix still super high
Sleeplessness at night, woke up 2 hours earlier this morning (not normal lol)
Lower abdominal, leg and back cramps
Boobs sore, itchy, hurt under arm pit and nipples sensitive (my boobs are beastly and never hurt in any way!) maybe this is it! Lol
Also, legs feel awkward, I was walking in the store the other day and my feet got super weak and tired.
Break outs on face.....
I think that's about it. Not sure what to think of all this, but I'm going to test tomorrow-BFP or AF shows.
Good luck to All!!!!!

I got my crosshairs from FF today, and they say I did ov on cd15. My only 'dip' (and it went below coverline) was at 3dpo. I'm wondering if maybe because I missed charting on CD14 and have an inaccurate time on CD13 if maybe I didn't ov earlier. 3dpo just seems pretty rare to be implantation.

Symptoms- Aside from my face breaking out, none. I had no symptoms before I had my 2 kids so I don't put to much weight on them.

ThatFatCat14
Don't get discouraged if implantation bleeding doesn't happen. I didn't get it with my first son, and every women I know that's had children tells me they didn't have it either....it would be nice if it was a for sure sign tho huh. lol

Did you check your cervix and CM around the time you thought you ovulated?

May I join? :)))

I believe I am 11 dpo, but AF is due around 5-6th. So far I've had....
Nausea
Heartburn
Acid
Peeing a lot
Fluxuating appetite
Stuffy nose and sneezing
Creamy white/clear CM cervix still super high
Sleeplessness at night, woke up 2 hours earlier this morning (not normal lol)
Lower abdominal, leg and back cramps
Boobs sore, itchy, hurt under arm pit and nipples sensitive (my boobs are beastly and never hurt in any way!) maybe this is it! Lol
Also, legs feel awkward, I was walking in the store the other day and my feet got super weak and tired.
Break outs on face.....
I think that's about it. Not sure what to think of all this, but I'm going to test tomorrow-BFP or AF shows.
Good luck to All!!!!!

:hi:

11dpo.....I would of tested already :haha:

Hey Gabrielle! Wow those symptoms sound fantastic. If you are 11 DPO hopefully that BFP will show up tomorrow morning! Goodluck and make sure you let us know the good news!

Iv still had no implantation spotting or any real twinges/ imantation cramps :(

Charmfan- things are sounding good for you too! Hopefully those tests come soon!

I thought about buying some tests today at only 6dpo but stopped myself :) my symptoms today - very dizzy this morning, feeling tired all day, Iv too had heartburn the last couple of nights and tonight I'm feeling a bit snuffy like a cold is coming.

It's weird, I haven't even had any BFNs yet but I'm already thinking about what I'm going to do to improve chances next cycle. It's like I can't believe I could actually fall pregnant this cycle!

Sorry ThatFatCat14, it probably would have been helpful if I read your previous posts lol

When I was pregnant with my son, I got symptoms super early. It's almost like my heart knew I was pregnant, but I didn't want to face it at the time. I went 2 weeks after my symptoms before I even tested (which normally I would have been a POASA for days until I knew lol) but whenever I took the test and got a BFP, I wasn't even shocked, it's like I just knew. And this is how I feel now. I'm not in any rush, I just want to wait a day or so that way if I am, the line will be hopefully very noticeable. I don't know if I can take another negative :(
2years not trying but not preventing.

Did you check your cervix and CM around the time you thought you ovulated?

Yeah I did check my CM and cervix- had EWCM and my cervix was high and felt kindly soft and open (although I'm still not sure if I'm feeling the right things)

ThatFatCat14
Your symptoms sound promising. I got symptoms with my son like 2DPO lol if those symptoms are completely out of the norm for you, I'd say it's a good sign. I understand not wanting to test, those negatives really get ya down. If you test now, your probably going to be obsessing for the next week lol if def wait.

I read an article yesterday saying that at some point after ovulation, (it can happen at different times with every women) your cervix will lower and get hard to prepare for AF. If keep checking them and if they don't lower close to when AF is due, GOOD SIGN!!!!!!

I'm really not reading anything into it. My "symptoms" could be a positive sign or it could be anything! Heartburn, tired, dizzy - all very vague symptoms. If my boobs were aching then that might be more encouraging.

Your symptoms sound very positive tho, and it sounds like you know your body pretty well :) can't wait to hear your good news!

I read an article yesterday saying that at some point after ovulation, (it can happen at different times with every women) your cervix will lower and get hard to prepare for AF. If keep checking them and if they don't lower close to when AF is due, GOOD SIGN!!!!!!

Iv only just started checking my cervix so still working out what's hard and soft ect but ill keep checking then. Might go check right now haha!

Yea that's what stinks :/ I wish there was 1 sure sign that every women got (like one girl on here said, glow in the dark pee) haha all my symptoms can go ether way, but the boob thing is what's got me. My boobs didnt start doing this until 3 days ago. Nips are really purple to, they look grouse lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->