5DPO today anyone else?

EmyDra

Triple boy mama
Reaction score
I hate the 2WW. Anyone else 5dpo today? At least I've only got to wait 3 more days to find out if my luteal phase is something decent this month.

Creamy cm and a couple of likely imagined symptoms but nothing else to report.

Hi Emy,
I think i'm around 3-5 DPO. Same symptoms as you pretty much. Have had some bloating and sore nipples but i'm thinking those are due to the rise in progesterone from ovulation. When are you going to test?

10dpo if I make it :) definite bloating and water retention. I've been using progesterone cream so hopefully it's helped.

:hi: I'm 4 or 5dpo today. Going crazy with the waiting.
afm - feeling hot, hot, hot! and a few little twingy feelings in uterus

:dust: to us all

I am between 4-6 dpo leaning more towards 4. Only thing I have is the usual occasional cramp and seems like my breasts got a little sore yesterday which is super early for me progesterone must be high

Hey ladies
I'm 5dpo today and the only thing I've had is a load of acne on my forehead and chin and extremely tired! I feel like I could sleep the days away. The last couple of months ttc I've had all the typical pg symptoms like sore breast, heartburn, tired etc and it turned out I wasn't pregnant. So I'm hoping that my lack of symptoms this month is a good thing.
I'm already ready to POAS hahahaha

Anyone else in the same boat?

I'm 5dpo today as well! Af like cramps are full force today and my boobs are pretty tender. Hoping it's a good sign!

Had a bit of sore boob today. Like a smidgeon, and DH days my boobs look different. Not so ratty and pre-menstral feeling today but usually that tenseness does clear up before.

I'm around three dpo. I always get sore nipples right after ovulation except for in July then I ended up pregnant but it was a chemical. Only made it 4w3d. So now I am about 3dpo got my +opk on the 25th and havent had sore nipples. Hope that is a good sign for me... Or maybe they will ger sore in a few days.

Going crazy trying to find symptoms ... Af is due to arrive on the 9th oct

How is everyone doing ?

I feel nothing but today I am like 5dpo-6dpo felt some pinches in my left side tonight like where the ovaries are. Hoping it was somewhat connected to implantation :) one can always hope :)

Pla ing to test monday and if it is a bfn then wait until friday :) my period should start on the 10th

I've been feeling crampy since O, especially at night and the morning. There's a little cramping throughout the day too.

I normally get sore boobs after O but they aren't here yet?! And I had two very vivid dreams last night. I'm feeling hopeful but trying not to..:flower:

Out 7dpo again. Oh well, fingers crossed this cycle sorts itself out.

So sorry to hear your out Emy =(

Im still having the same symptoms! Tired, feeling like im getting a cold but hasn't turned Into on yet! 8dpo today so only a few more days to wait

Fingers crossed for you guys though :) cheer me up with some :bfp:'s

Sorry emydra :(

What dates are you guys all testing?

I am 8 DPO today tested this AM and BFN. No shocker there. My breasts are pretty sore and I have been really crampy since O----all normal. Hoping to see some BFP's!!!

I wasn't crampy at all last cycle. In fact, I couldn't even tell AF was coming due to this fact! She was just there one day after the toilet! I've been crampy as heck since O (I'm 6dpo today) and sometimes they are REALLY bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->