5DPO today anyone else?

Hi All, I'm roughly 4-7 dpo now (have no idea when I ovulated). I've been having vivid dreams the last 2 nights and slightly sensitive nipples. Other than that no other symptoms! I'm due AF on the 9 October and want to wait until the 8th Oct to test. So hard waiting but even harder seeing a BFN so need to wait it out.

I'm 29 , generally healthy, TTC #1 , me and DH made love on 2 occasions during the 3 days before my O. It's our 1st month TTC and I have some symptoms that are new to me.

2-4 dpo: some twinges and strange pulling feeling in the uterus. Watery cm. warm.

5 dpo: warm. More Watery cm. boobs full without pain and nipples sensitive to the touch of my shirt, but not supersensitive.

6 dpo: same as above. Still watery cm. what's new is the frequent urination,and a lot every time. Dizzy when I stand up. increasing sensation of something in my uterus, pulling, full tingling feeling. Had a glass of white, felt like a drank the whole bottle. Before I went to sleep I peed, again for like the 5th time that evening and every time a lot.

7 dpo: wake up after 5 hours of sleep and pee like if haven't been to the bathroom for years. Still have all the things from above still wet down here.

So could it really be? What is your opinion?

I have heard that if I'm already urinating more frequently I should be able to get a bfp already. But isnt it too early only 7 dpo?

Sorry emydra :(

What dates are you guys all testing?

I tested today with frer I can see another line buts it's probably just the indent. I'm 11dpo so will test again in a couple of days

Fx'd for you =)

I just tested BFN with FRER this morning at 8 DPO. Ugh

Hi Ladies,

Well..this is my first time posting in the Baby & Bump forums (although I have been an avid followers the last few weeks and months.) DH and I are TTC #1, and have no one to talk to about this process with, so I joined B&B!

I think I'm over analyzing EVERY twinge, ache and feeling.

DH has been away on a military deployment, so over the last few months I've been tracking my cycle(s) using an app called "Monthly Cycles" (anyone else?) and carefully watching my CM. I haven't used an OPK yet.

ANYWAY, this cycle we BD every other day during my "fertility week" (Sept 24-Oct 1st). I'm now 7-8 DPO and my usual PMS symptoms (sore BBs, back aches, cramping) started around 3-4 DPO, which is unusual for me. I thought it may have been a good sign! But today, its as if all my symptoms disappeared. My BBs are not sore, there is no cramping, no irritability, no lower back aching...nothing. Not too sure to make of it. I'm really hoping we're successful this cycle!

Hi Ladies,

Well..this is my first time posting in the Baby & Bump forums (although I have been an avid followers the last few weeks and months.) DH and I are TTC #1, and have no one to talk to about this process with, so I joined B&B!

I think I'm over analyzing EVERY twinge, ache and feeling.

DH has been away on a military deployment, so over the last few months I've been tracking my cycle(s) using an app called "Monthly Cycles" (anyone else?) and carefully watching my CM. I haven't used an OPK yet.

ANYWAY, this cycle we BD every other day during my "fertility week" (Sept 24-Oct 1st). I'm now 7-8 DPO and my usual PMS symptoms (sore BBs, back aches, cramping) started around 3-4 DPO, which is unusual for me. I thought it may have been a good sign! But today, its as if all my symptoms disappeared. My BBs are not sore, there is no cramping, no irritability, no lower back aching...nothing. Not too sure to make of it. I'm really hoping we're successful this cycle!

Fingers crossed for you Hope! TTC can be quite isolating as you go into it not really knowing how straight forward it will be and the last thing you need is good meaning relatives/friends asking if you are pregnant all the time.
Everyone has an opinion throughput pregnancy and motherhood and the vast majority are unhelpful!

You do analyse every twinge. With my second I literally had no symptoms and couldn't believe I was pregnant :) so there's always a chance until AF shows up!

I got my bfp yesterday and i was not expecting it at all!

I had symptoms but then they went away i thought so i just wrote the idea off but low and behold i got a +!

I had symptoms but then they went away i thought so i just wrote the idea off but low and behold i got a +!

Congratulations! That is exciting! :happydance:

Congratulations! That's so great! Love hearing about bfps :)

Congratulations!!!

:hi: I'm 4 or 5dpo today. Going crazy with the waiting.
afm - feeling hot, hot, hot! and a few little twingy feelings in uterus

:dust: to us all

Congratulations on your bfp!!!:happydance:

Im all excited because during the 2ww ive been so warm, and around 7 dpo i was always peeing, now 12 dpo i have no symptoms at all, im just warm , very warm all the time. And now i see that was your máni symptom:) i hope ill get my bfp tomorrow too:)

:hi: I'm 4 or 5dpo today. Going crazy with the waiting.
afm - feeling hot, hot, hot! and a few little twingy feelings in uterus

:dust: to us all

Congratulations on your bfp!!!:happydance:

Im all excited because during the 2ww ive been so warm, and around 7 dpo i was always peeing, now 12 dpo i have no symptoms at all, im just warm , very warm all the time. And now i see that was your máni symptom:) i hope ill get my bfp tomorrow too:)

Thank you, yes my hot flushes were the only symptom really. Goodluck tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->