5DPO too soon?

mommafairie

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So I'm a little new to this so bear with me. I've never tried to conceive a baby before so never paid any attention. But here we are TTC our last baby and I'm clueless. This is our 4th month and I feel like I may be over thinking things . I typically have between a 27-30 day cycle, I BELIEVE that I am 6DPO but I could be wrong. I believe I ovulated on the 7th and we had sex on the 2nd, 5th and 7th. Yesterday I felt very nauseous to the point where I took a nap in the bathroom. The last 3 days I've been ridiculously exhausted. Sleeping every chance I got. Today I woke up at 445 am feeling very anxious and restless with a bit of nausea. I've not thrown up though. My BBS are a bit tender but not horribly so and I have heart burn like no ones business and I also feel achy in my lower abdomen. I wouldn't say cramps just kinda sore. Ive been trying to track my cervix and cm as well. Today it feels kinda low but mine moves all over the place, very mushy and soft and slightly open, then again I've had two children already so its always a little open. And I have very gooey milky white cm. Its in between being slimy and creamy. Also the last 3 days (tmi) I've felt a bit bloated and been a bit gassy. What do you guys think?

Symptoms
3DPO: gassy, bloated, tired
4DPO: same as above
5DPO: nauseous, tired, bloated and gassy
6DPO: nausea, bloating, heartburn, gassy, anxious, restless and achy. tender bbs , Milky cm
Any insight is greatly appreciated 😁

We are about the same. I O'd over the weekend as well but not 100% sure which day since I had ewcm on Saturday then was almost dry by Sunday. I am roughly 4 to 5 DPO. If you O'd on Saturday then you are actually 5 DPO. What did you use to confirm ovulation?

For the last couple of days I have been tired, and my breasts were itchy/tingly. This morning they are back to normal. I think that my symptoms were actually from progesterone after ovulation. You may be experiencing the same thing. I have been pregnant 2 times and both times my first indicator was sore boobs, extremely sore boobs. Like they burned inside lol and creamy cm, lots of it.

I currently have lots of creamy cm and had a little ewcm yesterday afternoon, I am hoping this is a good sign but I still have over a week before I can test..the TWW really sucks lol

I basically track with my cm. Friday I had really stretchy egcm saturday was clear and stretchy and really wet, like I had to wear a panty liner. Sunday it was a little wet and clear then Monday it started to get creamy. Tuesday wed and Thursday have just been an increase of that and my cervix has started to get hard. The worst thing I'm having is nausea. I'm kinda out of my element because my other kids just happened and I had no symptoms lol. My period was really irregular so I couldn't even bank on that. I've been tracking my cycle now for just under a year and we started TTC for number 3 ( last one and hopefully a girl since I'm outnumbered 3 to 1 lol) in Dec.

I only go by cm and the calendar. I had a bit of nausea this morning but idk if its too early to have pregnancy symptoms.

Do you normally have lots of creamy cm after O? I am having that now and yesterday I had some ewcm when I wiped. Only that time though. I don't remember having any in other cycles. I am normally pretty dry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->