5DPO waiting to test - join me! (2 BFPs!)

maggz

Cautiously Pregnant w/ #1
Reaction score
Hey all I'm 5dpo today and I'm already going crazy... I wanna wait until at least Friday to :test: but preferably Sunday! Yeah I know... Good luck me!:blush:

Anyone around the same dpo wanna join me in the wait?:coffee:

:dust:

Let's get our :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:bfp: SO FAR:
flamingpanda :angel:
maggz

Hey all I'm 5dpo today and I'm already going crazy... I wanna wait until at least Friday to :test: but preferably Sunday! Yeah I know... Good luck me!:blush:

Anyone around the same dpo wanna join me in the wait?:coffee:

Let's get our :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Check out my thread if you want to compare "symptoms" I started it at 1 DPO and I'm now 5 DPO like you! I also am debating between testing friday or saturday. With my son I got a BFP on 10 DPO. Good Luck!

5 DPO as well (I think)! Already going a little crazy waiting to test :wacko:

My temps haven't been very accurate this month...but had a dip the last few days so hoping that means implantation? FX for both of us!

Hey calm thanks, I was reading a couple of symptom threads but they're all so vague and it's different for everybody... I haven't been keeping track exactly but I'm more tired than usual (yesterday, 5dpo), have had off and on nipple soreness and feel bloated... What about you?

Caringo great! I'm not sure about the dip in temp, I don't temp myself. I hope that means implantation for you! Fx for you :D You gonna :test: before the weekend? Aaaa I'm so excited to test lol

Hey calm thanks, I was reading a couple of symptom threads but they're all so vague and it's different for everybody... I haven't been keeping track exactly but I'm more tired than usual (yesterday, 5dpo), have had off and on nipple soreness and feel bloated... What about you?

Caringo great! I'm not sure about the dip in temp, I don't temp myself. I hope that means implantation for you! Fx for you :D You gonna :test: before the weekend? Aaaa I'm so excited to test lol

Nipple soreness and bloated, yes! Sleepy.

Hi All! Technically 4 DPO....I'm going to try to wait until my AF is planned to arrive, which isn't until 7/12...haha let's see if I can wait until then! Good luck to everyone :)

I actually went to the dollar store this morning and got myself 3 tests...I tried two with my FMU and one just a bit ago with fresh urine, and I think on one of my FMU's I got a very faint :bfp:! I posted a pic in the Pregnancy Tests section, what do you think??

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2197839-5-7-dpo-am-seeing-things.html

I am 5dpo too! I had a dip today and EWCM, totally confused! This month i'm trying to hold out till AF is due xx

I actually went to the dollar store this morning and got myself 3 tests...I tried two with my FMU and one just a bit ago with fresh urine, and I think on one of my FMU's I got a very faint :bfp:! I posted a pic in the Pregnancy Tests section, what do you think??

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2197839-5-7-dpo-am-seeing-things.html

Oooh!! I can definitely see something forming there! And it's not grey at all :happydance:
How exciting!!!
I saw it best on the first test, and for the record I don't have "line eye" like some of the girls talk about here, haha, I keep quiet on most of the test threads cause I can't see anything when they can ;) But granted, most pics don't do it justice.

Yay I'm excited for you keep us updated!

Nipple soreness and bloated, yes! Sleepy.

Haha... and gassy... :blush:

Hi All! Technically 4 DPO....I'm going to try to wait until my AF is planned to arrive, which isn't until 7/12...haha let's see if I can wait until then! Good luck to everyone :)

Hi KTJ! Awesome, yeah I might cave this week... AF should be here around the 12th as well... buuuut I'll probably test this Friday. Oh, the agony! :dohh:

I am 5dpo too! I had a dip today and EWCM, totally confused! This month i'm trying to hold out till AF is due xx

Hmmm... I don't know about temping but I think any cm is good!

GL ladies!!!!!
I'm not sure if I ovulated :( but I could be 4dpo. We'll see tomorrow by my temp. If its down, I wont be joining you all to test unfortunately :( fx

hello!

this is my first month of trying and even then we were mostly just estimating based off a really regular cycle but with no temping or anything. AF should show up on july 7th or 8th but i tested today (ugh, caved!:rolleyes:) and it was very much BFN. so, trying to wait until at least friday to test again...my husband thinks i'm crazy (oh how little he knows! haha!!)

GL ladies!!!!!
I'm not sure if I ovulated :( but I could be 4dpo. We'll see tomorrow by my temp. If its down, I wont be joining you all to test unfortunately :( fx

Ooh I hope you did, fx! Let us know :) :hugs:

hello!

this is my first month of trying and even then we were mostly just estimating based off a really regular cycle but with no temping or anything. AF should show up on july 7th or 8th but i tested today (ugh, caved!:rolleyes:) and it was very much BFN. so, trying to wait until at least friday to test again...my husband thinks i'm crazy (oh how little he knows! haha!!)

Hey jumpingo!
Awesome, haha yeah a bfn is to be expected at this time... that's why I'm tryyyyyyyyying to hold out at least til Friday as well! I feel so crazy I haven't even told my husband when I'm gonna test.
I really want to now. :dohh:

Caringo - I saw on another thread you got a :bfp: ???!?!?! Show us please!! :D :happydance:

7dpo symptoms:
Bloated, gassy :blush:
Creamy cm, kind of a lot
Also I've been having vivid dreams but that's nothing new for me, I just saw it listed as a symptom on countdown to pregnancy.

What about you ladies?

I'm such a loser! I caved in and tested and of course it was a bfn...
Not losing hope though, according to countdown to pregnancy 80% get bfns on 7dpo.

Caringo - I saw on another thread you got a :bfp: ???!?!?! Show us please!! :D :happydance:

This is my possible BFP...

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/caringo/WP_20140630_10_24_53_Pro.jpg

Took it yesterday morning with FMU. It's faint but super clear. Unfortunately, I took three tests this morning with FMU and SMU (FRER and 2 dollar store) and all three were negative. So either the test pictured is a false positive or it just got lucky and caught something none of the other ones caught! Gonna try to hold out a couple of days before testing again (this is getting expensive hehe), only have one FRER left.

Temps still up :)

Maggz Aghhh sorry for you testing early x it's so hard not to cave in :wacko: :flower:

Wow caringo! That is a very positive test?!

Thanks lol now I think I'll wait till Friday for sure :)

Yeah I can see a faint line caringo - you're only around my time so don't fret over it yet! We have time to get our BFPs:D

Hope you get your BFP maggz! :) And everyone else!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->