5DPO waiting to test - join me! (2 BFPs!)

Not sure Maggz, I was going to pick one up yesterday and then I bumped into someone I know so abandoned the idea. I think I might get one on the way home tonight and then test tomorrow. Or tonight if I can't wait. I'm now fairly certain I am, and I'd actually be quite surprised if the test says otherwise at this point.

BFN this morning. :cry: I know that it's technically still early, but I prayed and prayed before taking this last test that God would make the result be whatever is actually true...no false negatives. So I'm trusting that it truly is a negative.

Hoping for the best this next cycle, and DEFINITELY going to start temping vaginally - my chart was a nightmare this month! Lots more BDing too :)

Good luck to you all ladies!

Not sure Maggz, I was going to pick one up yesterday and then I bumped into someone I know so abandoned the idea. I think I might get one on the way home tonight and then test tomorrow. Or tonight if I can't wait. I'm now fairly certain I am, and I'd actually be quite surprised if the test says otherwise at this point.

Haha oops good avoiding ;)
Ooh I'm excited for you!

BFN this morning. :cry: I know that it's technically still early, but I prayed and prayed before taking this last test that God would make the result be whatever is actually true...no false negatives. So I'm trusting that it truly is a negative.

Hoping for the best this next cycle, and DEFINITELY going to start temping vaginally - my chart was a nightmare this month! Lots more BDing too :)

Good luck to you all ladies!

Oh no :hugs: what dpo are you again? Sorry I forgot.
But honey, don't give up yet, it's not over till the :witch: comes along!

Joining you Maggz hun m 3dpo finally!,, Hey everyone here!!.hope we all get our BFP!!

YAY Pearly so happy to have you over :D

I forgot to tell you I caved again today, dh was home and he thinks I'm gone off the wall and made me promise not to buy any more hpt's hahaha...

Still bfn - not giving up until the :witch: comes along which is still a week from now - anything can happen :D

Anyone testing this weekend? I'll probably wait till mid-next week, possibly Thursday if I can contain myself.

Only thing is I have no symptoms anymore except for the cm. When I had my mc I hadn't noticed anything until I tested so I guess no symptoms can be okay?

I finally tested yesterday night and we got our :bfp:. Good luck ladies and hope to see you over in first tri soon! :)

Im with you ladies for getting bfn :(

Congrats FlamingP :) :)

Congratulations Flamingpanda! Hopefully many of us will be joining you!

Maggz, my symptoms also went away except for a little creamy cm and tender breasts. I think it is fine. It really takes a while for the HCG to build up and start taking effect. I dreamt last night I was pregnant! It was awesome! I am going to text out the Ovidrel so I can be sure it don't get a false positive. Stock piled some dollar store tests. I will look for the real deal on Thursday or Friday of next week.

Good luck, Ladies!

Congrats flamingpanda!! So excited for you, H&H 9 months :)

I finally tested yesterday night and we got our :bfp:. Good luck ladies and hope to see you over in first tri soon! :)

Yay!!! Congratulations I'm so happy for you :happydance:

Ahh oh well it's still early for you too, right?

Maggz, my symptoms also went away except for a little creamy cm and tender breasts. I think it is fine. It really takes a while for the HCG to build up and start taking effect. I dreamt last night I was pregnant! It was awesome! I am going to text out the Ovidrel so I can be sure it don't get a false positive. Stock piled some dollar store tests. I will look for the real deal on Thursday or Friday of next week.

Good luck, Ladies!

Yeah you're right... Weird though last night me and dh were about to dtd (lol tmi) and a wave of nausea just hit me all of a sudden :/ it was super uncomfortable but only lasted a minute.

What's Ovidrel?

We'll be around the same time then :)

Yay!!! Congratulations I'm so happy for you :happydance:

Ahh oh well it's still early for you too, right?

Good luck, Ladies!

Yeah you're right... Weird though last night me and dh were about to dtd (lol tmi) and a wave of nausea just hit me all of a sudden :/ it was super uncomfortable but only lasted a minute.

What's Ovidrel?

We'll be around the same time then :)

Ovidrel is the HCG trigger shot that they give you before your IUI to force ovulation, so they can time it just right. They check your follicles with an US and if they're big enough- Ovidrel. And the next morning IUI. Takes the fun out of BDing, but it delivers it as close to the door as possible ;) my DH has low motility and count from a hernia surgery. We are praying this works as we cannot afford IVF.
So anyway- when I took my bra off to wind down after dinner, My nipples were huge and sore (like they were chaffed, but they aren't) They have NEVER looked like this before. Hoping it's a good sign and not left over clomid in my system. I tested today and BFN which means ovidrel is out of my system so it couldn't be that.

i think i am going to test on july 10th, last night i woke up out of a dead sleep and had to run to the bathroom i felt like i was about to get sick everywhere, have nausea off and on throughout day, some cramping! Hope this is all a good sign of getting a BFP soon! My other 2 pregnancies i had no symptoms but a missed period!

Good to know Stephfrog, thanks! Fx it works for you guys. Might not be as romantic as bd but hey you can now bd for other reasons, hahaha :haha:

coolbabe sounds good! Kinda happy to read you didn't have any symptoms, I feel like everyone is having a bunch of symptoms but me!

AFM today I had at two different times very distinct cramps that lasted only for less than a minute, but it was the exact same I get before AF so I thought I was starting early! No blood or anything, just cm... Hoping that I just ovulated a couple of days later that I thought which could make me about 9-11 dpo but AF isn't due for another week. Fun times.

hey coolbabe:wave:

maggz, i don't have any symptoms to speak of either. i have a fairly sensitive stomach anyway, so being gassy or bloated or any bathroom issues are nothing to make me think "maybe i'm pregnant...?" because that's just par for the course!:haha:

have been super emotional the last couple days, but i'm guessing that too is just PMS. AF just hurry up and get here so we can start again...:growlmad: or a BFP on tuesday, that works too!:blush:

anyone else testing soon? let us live vicariously through you! give us the scoop!!

Any Clomid users on this thread?
I did my first IUI with clomid and I am 9 DPO. Yesterday my bobs starting getting sore and my nipples got HUGE and they feel like someone sandblasted them. Is this a side effect of Clomid? Anyone?
Baby dust to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->