5DPO weird feeling to do with pressure "down there"

Lisafairy95

Reaction score
Hi,

I know it is too early etc etc etc, but I have had this weird pulling/bubbling/twingy feeling for a couple of days now and for the past 2 days if I strain in any way, urinating etc, I get this weird feeling on the area near my uterus where the twinges were.

I also have a feeling that it is almost heavier on that side, as if it has just been pushed or touched in some way. It is hard to explain so I just wondered if anyone else has experienced similar and seem to relate to what I'm talking about?

Thanks to anyone who answers :)

Im 5dpo also and feeling a pressure right across my lower abdomen. Ive had a few sharp twinges too. My cramps are worse than af cramps. Ive also been spotting brown cm throughout the day. So your not alone :thumbup: fingers crossed for you x

Im 5dpo also and feeling a pressure right across my lower abdomen. Ive had a few sharp twinges too. My cramps are worse than af cramps. Ive also been spotting brown cm throughout the day. So your not alone :thumbup: fingers crossed for you x
You're so lucky that you have such a distinctive sign as spotting! TTC my first, so never experienced pregnancy before and haven't had any spotting so far, but I know not all women do.

I have had light cramping, at times it is like AF cramps, but I get extremely bad AF cramps, so it would worry me if I was experiencing anything like them at this stage. I just constantly feel little twinges on the right of my uterus and it has been like it for days, I just feel that because I'm now 6DPO I should be feeling something different or more, but I'm not… but so many women don't experience things until weeks into pregnancy, and some feel that they know from conception.. it is such a hard and varying process for each woman! When do you think you're going to take your first test? :)

Fingers crossed for you too! x

I had implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy but it was a mc, I didn't bleed until af was due so maybe I implanted late and thats why I miscarried. With my ds I never felt anything other than maternal, like I just knew. With dd I also had no signs other than mega sore nipples so spotting this early is new for me. Im still slightly spotting today but its almost stopped. Your cramps are a good sign.

Im going to wait until af late so either 29/30th Aug x

Congrats on your DS & DD, hopefully this spotting is a good sign for you this time.

I'm due on 29th/30th, so going to test probably on 27th x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->