5lbs here I come!!

I made kebabs last night and after DH ate them he was throwing up for 3 hours :blush: I think I poisoned him, but the kids I were fine so I'm not sure:shrug: He was ok this morning still a bit woozy but he said he was fine to go to work...Pizza tonight I can't mess that up:thumbup:

Hell, I poison my family weekly, lol.

That's what I was going to point out to her.....:haha::haha::haha:

Crystal.....She also has kitchen fires monthly...:haha::haha::haha:

I think I recall a stove fire when boiling water? :haha:

I made kebabs last night and after DH ate them he was throwing up for 3 hours :blush: I think I poisoned him, but the kids I were fine so I'm not sure:shrug: He was ok this morning still a bit woozy but he said he was fine to go to work...Pizza tonight I can't mess that up:thumbup:

Hell, I poison my family weekly, lol.

That's what I was going to point out to her.....:haha::haha::haha:

Crystal.....She also has kitchen fires monthly...:haha::haha::haha:

I think I recall a stove fire when boiling water? :haha:

:rofl::rofl:

Yes, there was a water boiling incident...lol. But if I remember correctly, Indigo said she's ruined pots that way too, lol. I just caused actual flames, on an electric stove.

I have only had the FD show up once, lol. And that was to suck out the smoke, not put out the flames...cat litter is very handy for that, lol.

Yes, there was a water boiling incident...lol. But if I remember correctly, Indigo said she's ruined pots that way too, lol. I just caused actual flames, on an electric stove.

I have a solution to all of that! Don't cook! At least that's what I would do......heck, I might just do that anyways.
We'll be fine, there's a new mc donalds down the street :haha:

I always blame the cooty school kids :dohh: Snotty noses and sneezing germs everywhere:haha: I have ruined pots if I'm being honest..and once I dropped my plates on purpose so I had a reason to go get new ones:blush: they just fell out of me hand one at a time:blush: I've not ruined stoves though that is bad:haha:

Firemen + uniform = HOT!

Wait, I may have a stove fire tonight

I always blame the cooty school kids :dohh: Snotty noses and sneezing germs everywhere:haha: I have ruined pots if I'm being honest..and once I dropped my plates on purpose so I had a reason to go get new ones:blush: they just fell out of me hand one at a time:blush: I've not ruined stoves though that is bad:haha:

You're giving me ideas....I hate my plates....

You're giving me ideas....I hate my plates....

Works great :thumbup: I said they were cheap anyway should have been made better:blush: I am terrible:haha:

I just got a txt from DH at school. He found a skunk & took a pic of it & sent it to me........

I told him to get closer & poke it with a stick :haha:

I just got a txt from DH at school. He found a skunk & took a pic of it & sent it to me........

:haha::haha::haha: Does DH work at a school or is he going to school?

He's going to school. ASU. Going for his bachelors of science degree :thumbup:

We've had some weird moments with critters we've found. I almost fell on a western diamondback rattlesnake once..........

Got bit by a california kingsnake when we found it while we were still in california......left some of its teeth behind in my arm lol

He's going to school. ASU. Going for his bachelors of science degree :thumbup:

We've had some weird moments with critters we've found. I almost fell on a western diamondback rattlesnake once..........

Got bit by a california kingsnake when we found it while we were still in california......left some of its teeth behind in my arm lol

:rofl: You are cruel...I like it:thumbup: We don't have any skunks here but we did in Nova Scotia and they are the foulest smelling little critters
My biggest fear since moving here are snakes, haven't seen any but then we're close to Melbourne so probably not many around the suburbs:haha: We have had Redback Spiders and White Tail Spiders in and around the house:growlmad: I think there's so much construction going on with housing and it is all farmland so it disturbs them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->