5lbs here I come!!

A BS is required for that?

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure, but it does make him look more suited for the job in the eyes of the game & fish :)

Mine is a student right now, so we are on my income only. Granted, he gets some military benefits, but still, lol.

DH used all his military benefits. If he had been going to school fulltime he'd be finished, but it's not possible right now :(

Sometimes it seems like it will take forever, but once he's done & has his degree FX'd he can work with game & fish. Their benefits are supposed to be awesome :thumbup:

I think mine has 14 months left on his GI bill....thanks for your service!

Damn! I can't get my mind off icecream, now...

Going for a McD's cone....

Mine is a student right now, so we are on my income only. Granted, he gets some military benefits, but still, lol.

*OFF TOPIC ALERT* :haha:

Have you tried MAC's paint pot?

Rubenesque is my everyday base color...

So I take it they are good? I seriously want to try one out. Partially as a base. I see it used that way all over youtube. I have a ton of loose shadows that need something better to stick to - was using nyx jumbo eye pencil, not sure about that though :wacko:

If you want a base that is neutral, I like the Paint tubes better...Bare Canvas is really good; I think they wear better than the pots.

But, Bare Minerals just came out with a primer shadow that looks really fun...

I tried UDPP & I'm undecided on it. Two Faced shadow insurance is pretty darned good, but I want to try something else.

I just want to go shopping is all :haha:

Sorry:haha: He is a dapper little man :) We live in the Western Suburbs..Tarneit, Hoppers Crossing Area. I particularly don't like the area:sulk: but DH works at the school here and the kids have made friends etc. so here we are. I'd prefer to be a bit further from the city..its quite busy here with traffic and its a new area so the infrastructure hasn't been built which means the grocery stores etc. are always busy. Love the country though its gorgeous:thumbup:

Sorry:haha: He is a dapper little man :) We live in the Western Suburbs..Tarneit, Hoppers Crossing Area. I particularly don't like the area:sulk: but DH works at the school here and the kids have made friends etc. so here we are. I'd prefer to be a bit further from the city..its quite busy here with traffic and its a new area so the infrastructure hasn't been built which means the grocery stores etc. are always busy. Love the country though its gorgeous:thumbup:

My sister lives in Werribee! :)

Me + red velvet cake ice cream + ate too much = guts ache :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"