5w+6, twins, fetal poles but no heartbeats, bleeding and cramping...advice needed!

Oooh I'm so so so so happy for you!! I just KNEW you would see something. This is the best news, I'm happy now!!! :happydance::hugs:

When they showed the first baby I saw a flickering and thought, is that the heartbeat?! Then the doctor said it was and that she was surprised and then she moved to look at the other one and that was beating too but the other one was smaller in size but apparently both a good size. She said she was really shocked and then unnecccesarily told me the procedure was cancelled....urm...yeah I should hope so!!!

Oooh I'm so so so so happy for you!! I just KNEW you would see something. This is the best news, I'm happy now!!! :happydance::hugs:

When they showed the first baby I saw a flickering and thought, is that the heartbeat?! Then the doctor said it was and that she was surprised and then she moved to look at the other one and that was beating too but the other one was smaller in size but apparently both a good size. She said she was really shocked and then unnecccesarily told me the procedure was cancelled....urm...yeah I should hope so!!!

Was it the same doctor you saw the other day? I hope she's feeling incredibly foolish now. Fancy having to say the procedure was cancelled, really!! Well I hope you are feeling a lot more relaxed now about it all, and take it nice and easy and look after those precious little bubbas. Wow you've got twins! It's amazing! I've just had my midwife come to see me and took some blood to check my levels, but I'm really not holding much hope now! Advised me to wait a whole cycle before trying again so back to square one again now! :growlmad:

Ah Natnee I'm so sorry! Hope you're doing okay!

It was a different doctor this time. Even so I don't think she needed to tell me the procedure was cancelled lol. Still scaring myself silly with google and reading about SCH and how they can cause miscarriage but I did hear it's more common with twins so we'll just have to wait and see. She told me to rest but only after I asked about it. I read up that I should try to move as little as possible :(

Congrats! Such wonderful news, so very happy for you!!

Oh hun I'm so happy for you!

SCH are so common and I hope it goes away. So so excited, have a healthy & happy 9 months! :hugs: good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. Keep us posted about what happens in your next scans!

Congrats! such wonderful news. Please keep us updated x

So happy you saw two heartbeats! Congrats! I knew those drs were crazy for wanting to do a d&c so quickly! I'm so glad you saw a good outcome!

Wonderful, congratulations I have been following and hoping :hugs:

Yay I knew it was too early for her to be saying D&C! So glad you waited! I had and SCH & a hemorrhagic cyst from an ovary with this pregnancy. By my 12 week u/s there was no sign of either :hugs: they're pretty common so try not to stress.
Congrats on two babies!

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! Such fantastic news!!!! Fingers crossed they're both sticky beans!

Congratulations hun !!! thats a wonderful NEws !!

Stay Positive .....eat healthy, and relaaaaaxxxx.Your Babies will be Fine ....

Congrats! You were right to trust your intuition!

My doc saw a SCH next to the sac at 7 weeks. He said no exercise - just go to work and go home. It was diminished at 8 weeks and was gone at 10 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->