5w - symptoms fading, grumpy

J.D.

Reaction score
I'm like wildly grumpy these days. I really should not be communicating with anyone.

But otherwise, over the last couple days, my symptoms have faded. I mean, I should be celebrating, but it makes me nervous even though there are plenty of things like this to be Googled:

https://www.babycenter.com/400_at-5...ing-could-it-be-another-miscar_2405673_534.bc

I did another couple test this morning (I know, I know). Dye stealer FRER for the first time (yay), but Clear Blue Digital still showing 2-3 weeks (was hoping for my 3+).

I mean, worrying is pointless. I know. Either this is a sticky bean or not. Breathe....

I can totally relate. I’m so grumpy at the moment and really don’t want to be around or talk to anyone. I feel I’m constantly on tender hooks worrying all the time. I’ve done so many tests and they r all blazing positive so like you say, should be celebrating and enjoying being pregnant. But I’m worrying like crazy. Deep down I feel like everything will be ok this time, but that doesn’t stop me feeling like this. I’ve got my early scan next week and I’m so nervous they are going to tell me there is a problem. But I have hope that it WILL be ok. I went to see my dr today to let them know about my pregnancy and she said I looked shattered and I know why, all this worrying :(

I can’t offer you much advice I’m afraid other than try and put it to the back of your mind as much as you can. Probably just worrying for nothing xx

Heh, yeah I'm supposed to be making an appointment to see my GP and I feel like I don't want to? I'm all "not yet".

But last time we left it until 8 weeks (after early scan) and then our booking in appointment wasn't until 15 weeks, etc. So it delayed everything.

So it makes sense for me to ring up the dr now and make an appointment and get the ball rolling... I just don't want to! (so grumpy!)

Yeah I was like that. I had to make my doctors appointment when I did though as it was a two week wait for me to be seen.

I would just bite the bullet and make the appointment even if you make it in another weeks time x

Slightly off topic but my boobs are suddenly (more) enormous. I'm a G cup already and I'd better not get much bigger! I was only an E before my last pregnancy (roughly same weight).

Are they? Lol I’ve noticed mine feel bigger but not sure if thats cos I’ve been eating rubbish at times lol my DH says they’ve definitely got bigger x

I put a post up very similar to this in early pregnancy.
All my symptoms vanished and I was so worried about having another MC.
But then a few days later my symptoms returned.
The nesusa wud come and go and come and go and even my boobs wud stop aching as much for a day or two and then bam full on symptoms again.

I found when I hit 8 weeks the symptoms really really kicked in.
I was also moody and very worried from the moment I found out up until 14 weeks.

The anxiety is just horrible. I still get worried and anxious now and I'm 19 weeks.

But I will say symptoms definitely come and go and come back again and go and come back again in the first trimester.
Hope that helps put ure mind at rest a bit.

Are they? Lol I’ve noticed mine feel bigger but not sure if thats cos I’ve been eating rubbish at times lol my DH says they’ve definitely got bigger x

I've just noticed mine getting in the way - which wouldn't be happening if they were the same size ;) I'm pretty used to boobs at this stage. Also, actively popping out of one of my comfy bras. And brand new shiny stretch marks :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->