5w4d brown/yellow tinged discharge?

Kwee

Reaction score
Hey girls! I just had a question. I'm 5 weeks, 4 days today and since yesterday I've been getting ewcm tinged with like yellow/brown in it. Mostly it's just clear but I'll have some on it. And it's only when it wipe and its only in the mornings. Also, I'll have like a creamy, lotion like discharge that's alsk tinged with yellow and brown. Well, it's white and then dries yellow brown. Also only in the mornings. It's strange. I don't have cramps or anything. Could it be me not drinking enough water? Maybe it's making my pee and discharge dark? I don't know. If anyone knows anything about this, please let me know. Thank you!

Didn't want to read and run. I get the same when I have a yeast infection brewing! So it could maybe be that. Try drinking more to see if it changes it at all. Discharge is very normal and even with a yellowish tint can be entirely normal too. If your at all worried make an appointment with your Dr x

Didn't want to read and run. I get the same when I have a yeast infection brewing! So it could maybe be that. Try drinking more to see if it changes it at all. Discharge is very normal and even with a yellowish tint can be entirely normal too. If your at all worried make an appointment with your Dr x

Uh oh:/ I don't need that happening. I'm gonna drink lots of water and cranberry juice. Thank you so much! If it gets any worse, I'll definitely call my doctor. Thanks again! :)

No worries, hope nothing comes of it and it is just normal pregnancy discharge. Thrush is a nuisance! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->