5w6d Spotting and HCG rising but not doubling...

I had my scan this morning and they saw.... nothing. Nothing in the uterus, nothing in my tube ( I only have one) and nothing on my ovary... so nothing. I know nothing new. I'm seriously mentally exhausted. I havent bled in almost 24 hrs.. and there is no possible way I have bled enough in the last week to have fully miscarried... it was only ever there when I wiped. I'm at a total loss. waiting for the doc to call and I guess I'll keep getting my blood taken.

I'm so sorry you're going through this xx

Sorry you're going through this. I had 3 miscarriages and 2 chemical pregnancies before I had my daughter, and it's heartbreaking. As far as the bleeding, you may spot here and there but not bleed until your hcg drops. It's still going up, even though it's only by a bit. With one of my miscarriages, I knew I was going to miscarry because my hcg wasn't doubling. My hcg had got up to 2000 something before it started to drop, so took about 7 or 8 days from the time I knew I was going to miscarry until the bleeding actually started. Really sorry.

Thank you all for the kind words and support. I began miscarrying last night.

Hubby and I are not sure if we will try again as this time was a bit of an oopsie... we will see. After 5 years of trying and no success this is stirring up a lot of emotions we had put aside. I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies.

xoxo

Tess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"