5weeks and exhusted.

lillypad123

Reaction score
So im 5 weeks preggo and exhusted, seems like i wake up tired, morning sickness has started and thats no fun what so ever, headaches and rather moody according to my parntner.
WhatseveY one elses symptoms?..

Same... Exhausted! I'm 9 weeks and overwhelmed by tiredness... Oh and I do still feel a bit sick

Im also tired all the time! I had a couple weeks of morning sickness but am fine in that aspect now.. Oh and shortness of breath with everything I do!

Its driving me insane........all iwant to to is sleep all day and stuggle doing normal house work anddeal with kids and stuff, my boobs hurt and im over feeling nausea all day long.....this is not what iexpected as its nothing like my previouse 2 pregancies

I'm 5 wks and just feel icky. I feel like I could just brush my tongue all day to get this taste out off my mouth. Stomach is upset with nausea all day. I felt like this all the way through my last pregnancy. Hoping it subsides this go round. No vomiting yet and boobs don't bother me too much. they're just really heavy and huge.

I felt dead-tired weeks 5 to 7. It got better but some days I still need a nap during the day. The fact that I had to get up to pee 2-3 times per night doesn't help to get a good rest as well. I find that taking walks helps battle exhaustion. Good luck :) It gets better.

I'm 5 weeks, too and seriously tired!! I have always had this symptom straight away, with all of my pregnancies. Fingers crossed I don't get nausea, that's what is the worst for me! I have a 4 year old and 2 year old, bloody knackered!

I'm shattered constantly too :( and with 3 other kids to run after and a house to keep im finding it hard!! Cant wait for the tiredness to stop x

I know what you all mean, there are other kids in the house too. Dont seem as bad today but am feeling really bloated. Now 6 weeks and only get the nausea a few times a day too which is great. Glad to hear though that im not the only one trying to juggle kids, partner, house work and pregnancy. ;)

Nothing prepared me for the sheer exhaustion...I went to bed at 8:30 p.m. last night - slept straight through until 6:15 a.m. and now it's almost 11 a.m. and I'm nearly asleep at my desk...this is INSANE. I'm sure it's compounded by the fact that I quit coffee altogether after I got :bfp:...

Good luck everyone.

Blergh.. I'm with you all on the exhaustion bit!!!

Well i dont seem to be as exhusted as i was, still in bed by 9pm and am up at 7am. Then it sets back in about 10am. My poor partner, feel so sorry for him at night time being left sitting up by himself at night. Hope itz not going to last through the whole pregnancy tho.

I'm 5 weeks today and feel a little tired but not exhausted as such yet! My boobs feel a little tender and heavy and that's about it really as yet. I know it's wrong to actually want sickness etc but I can't wait till it starts! ( I bet I'll regret saying that soon!)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->