5wk2days hcg levels

Summons619

Reaction score
Well i had some minor spotting again so i went in to the e.r it lasted about 2 hrs and was only when i wiped pinky brown and is completely gone now doctors did my betas and it came back at 3339.20 how does this sound for 5 wks preggo?

I think that sounds great. How many dpo is that?

Mine was 1010 at around 15-17 dpo and quadrupling every 2 days, so I would guess I would be around 16000 when I was around 5 weeks at that rate!! haha! Suffice it to say I have a scan booked for Monday to see what the heck is in there!

But seriously, that sounds about bang on, and healthy! Congrats!

Thx ladies this is the first time in all my pregnancys that i even knew anything about hcg levels and the stuff that goes along with being pregnant lol you really learn so much stuff on this site!!!!

oh yeah, that's really good. On Monday, I was at 5w2d and my hcg was 6979 and today at 5w6d it's 16250. These are above average I believe but yours sound really good too.

Here's a site that you can check out:

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

oh yeah, that's really good. On Monday, I was at 5w2d and my hcg was 6979 and today at 5w6d it's 16250. These are above average I believe but yours sound really good too.

Here's a site that you can check out:

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Oh wow yours is pretty high but my cousin who was preggo said her hcg at 4wks was 700 and at 5wk was 1099 so i guess everyone is different!!!

oh yeah, everyone is different. I don't think the levels really matter I think it just needs to double every 2-3 days until I think it reaches a certain amount and then it will slow down to 4-6 days or something like that.

Not to worry, your levels are really good. I got to see my little on today and see the heartbeat. That was exciting. Apparently, it just started beating. I have to go back on next Friday to check if the heart is beating even faster. I also got a picture, but all you can see is a big blob. :)

Ahw how exciting i cant wait to get my first U.S i just wanna see my little baby even if its just the heart beating :)

Mine were much less - maybe 1000 something at 5wks? The number doesn't really matter though as they can vary from being in the low hundreds to the tens of thousands and be totally fine. It's the change in number that matters - it should double every 48-72h in early pregnancy! xx

Thanks sun really appreciate all of your responds makes me feel alot better :)

Mine were 51 at 5w1d and i'm now 8w5d and everything is fine. as long as they double in 48-72 hrs then you are good!

wow i would have fell over if i heard that but im glad to see everything looking good for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->