5wk2days hcg levels

The HCG is the entire pregnancy hormone - the beta is the subunit that is measured during pregnancy!! (split into alpha and beta subunits) :flower:

Basically the way I understand it is that your doctor can order two kinds of blood HCG tests. A simple HCG test is qualitative would tell you if there is HCG in your blood irrespective of how much. BHCG is beta HCG and is a quantitative test and returns exactly how much HCG is in your blood...hence the numbers. :)

Hi, mines are 4460 at exactly 5 weeks. It gets me how there is such a wide range.

At 13 dpo mine are 77 and the nurse had the nerve to tell me she thinks its eptopic! but other girls on bnb have had similar numbers and are far into there pregnancy hoping my numbers tomorrow double :)

At 13 dpo mine are 77 and the nurse had the nerve to tell me she thinks its eptopic! but other girls on bnb have had similar numbers and are far into there pregnancy hoping my numbers tomorrow double :)

Thats within the normal range Im sure. How can someone say at that point that its ectopic. Fingers crossed your levels will have doubled and prove her wrong

im very worried. i had a 5 day embryos transferred on may14 waited 9 days and went in for a pregnancy blood test 9 days after it came out positive of 9 % then 3 days later tested again and hcg dropped to 3 %.has anyone had this before ? i have a 22 yr old daughter and when i was pregnant with her she didnt show in any pregnancy or ultrasounds untill about 7 months in to pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->