6/2 and dpo... any one else?

4everinlove

Reaction score
alright ladies here we go again... 1 dpo and very hopeful! hopefuilly we can get a little group together here to wait it out

I'll join. 2 dpo here! Nothing even close to remarkable to report. Sensitive nipples this am but wore off quickly.

Breasts are feeling a little tencder but pretty sure too soon to be a symptom

I don't have any symptoms really but I feel a little crampy down there. I am trying not to stress because my lower back hurts (from sleeping wrong) and I have been pooping a lot (TMI!!) so I am not sure what it really is.

Hey ladies. 1dpo here and so the dreaded 2ww begins. If you don't mind sharing what's everybody's story?

Me-27 DH-33 DD-3 We have been trying off and on for over a year (took a break because sisterinlaw got preggers her first and didn't want to steal her thunder) My cycles are usually 31-35days although I just had an odd ball 46ish day cycle. We moved 1800miles from our family and friends, so I don't get much support as I'm not really close to anybody anymore.. And the family members that I am semi close with are more overbearing and don't understand the whole TTC rollercoaster so I don't talk to them about it. So that's why I'm here. :)

2 dpo here.

My story: Me, 30, 1 son from a previous relationship... he's almost 11. OH, 43, no kids (yet). We're getting married in just under 2 months, and can't wait to get our family going :D

me and dh are 22, ttc#1 for 3 months now and really hoping it goes through this time! unfortunalty if not, my job has decided to temporarily transfer me for 12 months so that will put a huge pause in our ttc!

I am 34 and so is DH. We have been married since Nov 2009 and have been TTC since our honeymoon! Had a MMC of triplets in March 2011. DH has an 8 year old daughter from a previous marriage.

This is the first month I have been tracking everything :p

how is everyone doing?i hate the weekends nothing to do in the mornings! i want to test already lol at only 4 dpo lol stop me! is anyone charting temps here?

I don't know how to chart temps...

I don't know how to chart temps...

Go to fertilityfriend.com. That place will be your TTC best friend. It'll walk you completely through the whole thing, and it makes everything so simple to understand.

how is everyone doing?i hate the weekends nothing to do in the mornings! i want to test already lol at only 4 dpo lol stop me! is anyone charting temps here?

I am charting. 3 dpo, and was SO excited this morning to have the crosshairs show up on my chart (it's my first month). Meant a)I definitely ovulated and b)I was able to recognize it myself... was just waiting for ff to confirm :D

I am charting. 3 dpo, and was SO excited this morning to have the crosshairs show up on my chart (it's my first month). Meant a)I definitely ovulated and b)I was able to recognize it myself... was just waiting for ff to confirm :D

Did you guys BD on all the right days??? So exciting when FF confirms it. :)

i havent beem=n to ff.com but i sm now at the end of 4 dpo and am having some cramping in then lower left side...implantation cramping?any thoughtrs?????

I had the most excrutiating pain in my lower right side and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was.. (while ttc #1) And didn't realize it was implantation until after I got my BFP. But I'm kicking myself now for not symptom spotting , so now I feel like I don't know how it feels like to get preggers.

Hi ladies!
I am looking for a 2ww thread to join I have some questions I hope someone can help me with... How do I know when to switch from cd to dpo.. Meaning ultrasound confirmed ovulation was going to happen in the next 2 days on Thursday.. Friday I had my peak, smiley and +opk IC... This morning I had another peak and +opk IC. Then this evening negative and smiley was gone... Does that mean today would be 1dpo?? I have had little pains on and off today on my right side and my nipples are so so so sore!

Hi ladies!
I am looking for a 2ww thread to join I have some questions I hope someone can help me with... How do I know when to switch from cd to dpo.. Meaning ultrasound confirmed ovulation was going to happen in the next 2 days on Thursday.. Friday I had my peak, smiley and +opk IC... This morning I had another peak and +opk IC. Then this evening negative and smiley was gone... Does that mean today would be 1dpo?? I have had little pains on and off today on my right side and my nipples are so so so sore!

I would count today as Ov day and tomorrow would be 1dpo. Are you temping? Cause with temping you can confirm what day you ov'd. Good Luck and welcome to the dreaded 2WW.:flower:

thank you so much!! No I am not temping:( I don't understand temping very well, kind of confusing to me:( plus I don't remember to take it first thing.. But I have had several ultrasounds in the last 3 months and doctor thinks this is my first time ovulating in 3 months (since I stopped the pill). He also said I have 2 mature eggs:) woohoo:) everything seems promising for me this time!
Good luck to you too!

Omg so encouraging! I have heard about it but wasn't sure if it was too soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->