6/2 and dpo... any one else?

Did you guys BD on all the right days??? So exciting when FF confirms it. :)

Yeah, we BD on O-3, O-1, and O days... hopefully that's enough to catch that eggy. If it's not, I'll kick myself for taking that break, on O-2, lol.

i havent beem=n to ff.com but i sm now at the end of 4 dpo and am having some cramping in then lower left side...implantation cramping?any thoughtrs?????

That would be great, Fxed for you!

Hi ladies!
I am looking for a 2ww thread to join I have some questions I hope someone can help me with... How do I know when to switch from cd to dpo.. Meaning ultrasound confirmed ovulation was going to happen in the next 2 days on Thursday.. Friday I had my peak, smiley and +opk IC... This morning I had another peak and +opk IC. Then this evening negative and smiley was gone... Does that mean today would be 1dpo?? I have had little pains on and off today on my right side and my nipples are so so so sore!

thank you so much!! No I am not temping:( I don't understand temping very well, kind of confusing to me:( plus I don't remember to take it first thing.. But I have had several ultrasounds in the last 3 months and doctor thinks this is my first time ovulating in 3 months (since I stopped the pill). He also said I have 2 mature eggs:) woohoo:) everything seems promising for me this time!
Good luck to you too!

Congrats, Pretty, and welcome to our humble little thread. :D I agree with snowangel... yesterday was probably O day, and you're 1dpo today. 2 eggs makes it even cooler.

Fertilityfriend.com makes temping pretty easy, if you decide you want to try it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->