6+2 lower back ache

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
All day today I've had lower back pain. Nothing to serious just aching. I've had no bleeding or anything and I've still got the tender boobs and nausea.

I did the stupid thing and googled it and read it can be start of a miscarriage!!

I've had lower back ache (along with rib pain, and some soreness around the hips) for the last couple of days. I'm currently 6+5.

I had a scan today (for other reasons), and all is fine.

I think that as long as it isn't really bad, and you're not spotting, you're very likely okay.

Hang in there! :hugs:

I got back pain in early pregnancy but I get back pain with AF and the symptoms were the same ... and normal.

With every baby I've had bad back ache.. I think the last two babies it was because of the tilted uterus but I remember having it with the first two as well just not as bad. With my early losses I had back ache but it was so unlike the normal pregnancy one.. It was like horrible.. I couldn't sit, stand, lie down.. It just hurt so bad. Remembering what that felt like has helped me a lot with my current pregnancy when I've gotten back ache. Try to relax and rest whenever possible! Just remember even in the early days how much the body is changing and stretching causing all sorts of aches and pains and the majority of the time they are normal :hugs:

I've had lower back pain throughout this pregnancy, pretty much from my bfp. If you're not spotting and you don't have severe abdominal cramps, most likely you're okay - if it gets very severe then see a doctor, they will take you seriously.

had horrible back ache as well as abdominal cramps (on and off) the entire first trimester, it's all just stretching and making room for the baby to grow :) I know it's worrying but I'm sure it's all fine as long as it's not accompanied by fresh bleeding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->