6+2 no symptoms, stabbing pains in pelvis, feel like af is coming. Worried :(

L

LilMiss_91

So... pretty much outlined it in the title. I'm 6+2. I have a pretty much constant heavy crampy feeling in my pelvis which feels like af coming and when I stand up or bend over then straighten up again I get an awful pulling/shooting pain in my pelvis which takes my breath away and aches afterwards. Other than that I have NO symptoms apart from hunger and peeing more but only because I've been trying to drink more. No sickness or nausea, no extreme tiredness, nothing hormone-related. It's really startinvmg to make me paranoid there's something wrong :,(

Please call the epau. Just to be sure it's nothing to worry about. Any pain should be investigated. All the best. Sure all is fine but best to be seen good luck xx

Thankyou gemstone. What is the epau? I know it sounds stupid but I'm so scared to get checked out :( xx

It's the early pregnancy assessment unit. Should get check Hun. Just ectopic is life threatening. Not saying it is. But best to be sure hunny xx

Oh right ok, I'm not even booked in with the mw yet, would that matter? Only I've heard a lot of women in early pregnancy say about going to a+e? Xx

Oh right ok. That's good to know. Well I'm not going upto A+E tonight as our "local" one is an hour away and it gets crazy busy at weekends so by the timw I arrange for someone to look after DS and get sorted and get up there I most likely won't be seen till the early hours which isn't going to do me any favours. But I'll try and get in with my gp on Monday morning and maybe he can refer me. They might be more speedy if I have a direct referral rather than just ringing them. Positive thinking until then. Still got a weird twingey heavy niggle in my pelvis and a bit of back pain but the cramps have eased. Xx

Ok Hun, I really don't think you will be waiting long. With your symptoms tho. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->