6 days late, BFN?

IUDbabymaybe

Reaction score
I'm not ttc, I was actively avoiding it with the copper IUD.

Ironically a week before my period was due I was at the gyno to make sure it was placed okay and to talk about other options. Very heavy bleeding but mostly my bf can feel the strings. She shortened the strings, said it looked fine, and when I got my period we could change it if I still wanted to. (Pregnancy risk if I took it out then). I've had it a year.

I'm 6 days late now, 7 days in a few hours. I tested today, BFN. I've had light cramping occasionally a few days but it never came, and the last 3 days I've had twinges of slight pain/ sensation right near my hip. And heart burn the last 2 days which I never get.

My doctor says to test again in a week but there's no point in coming in unless I get a BFP.

Any IUD stories?
When is the latest I would get a BFP?

If the pain gets bad I'll go in.

Last cycles

May: 27
April: 28
March: 28
Feb: 29
Jan: 31

I'm not ttc, I was actively avoiding it with the copper IUD.

Ironically a week before my period was due I was at the gyno to make sure it was placed okay and to talk about other options. Very heavy bleeding but mostly my bf can feel the strings. She shortened the strings, said it looked fine, and when I got my period we could change it if I still wanted to. (Pregnancy risk if I took it out then). I've had it a year.

I'm 6 days late now, 7 days in a few hours. I tested today, BFN. I've had light cramping occasionally a few days but it never came, and the last 3 days I've had twinges of slight pain/ sensation right near my hip. And heart burn the last 2 days which I never get.

My doctor says to test again in a week but there's no point in coming in unless I get a BFP.

Any IUD stories?
When is the latest I would get a BFP?

If the pain gets bad I'll go in.

Last cycles

May: 27
April: 28
March: 28
Feb: 29
Jan: 31

Hi! I unfortunately have no IUD experience or info for you, but I'm new here, too, and just wanted to comment on your thread to bump it up again so others who might have better answers for you can see it <3 I hope you get answers soon! :hugs:

I also have no information but I know that you can be plenty late and not be pregnant so I'd just wait it out and keep testing every few days or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->