6 Days late with BPN

AlannahWard

Reaction score
So I'm always very regular with my cycles but I'm now 6 days late. I had what seems like implantation bleeding early on, around 6dpo, but I took a test on Monday morning and it came back negative. Any thoughts?

I am now 10 days late with no noticeable symptoms except my sense of smell has been rather strong. I'm wondering if I should test again or wait.

What kinda tests are using? I'm 4 days late & used a dollar tree test Saturday morning & a FRER this morning & I was told they both look like they could possibly have color but unsure. I'm considering testing now.

Do you only use FMU? I've heard sometimes there are higher concentrations in SMU or even early evening because FMU can break down the HCG because it sits in your bladder all night & get stale.

Good luck! I'll be following your thread! :)

I'm 3 days late and still no AF. Spotting 3 days ago, none since. No sore bbs anymore, but still lots of other symptoms. I am a very regular 27 day girl - but I had a chemical last month so I'm thinking that's the issue. Weird thing is I know I ovulated CD15 and luteal phases rarely change, so now I'm going on literally the longest LP of my life! Let me know if you girls test - I tested BFN yesterday and won't test again for quite a few days.

Nickiel can you post a pic of your test?

I'm late too. 13 days today. Have had achey boobs the last couple of days and that is my only symptom. So many BFN's...

I am pretty sure I ovulated around August 2nd, and I've been using first response and clear blue. I'm wondering if I should test again tomorrow morning. Is it possible that I just didn't ovulate last month, and if so why would I have had what seemed like implantation bleeding? So many questions right now, I'm sorry!

Correction *11 days late. Another thing that's been different from other months is that my face has been breaking out like a high schooler! I get occasional zits but never like this.

Isn't being a woman fun!? Lol. Maybe we are just all the ones that will get our BFPs late. I've had sore boobies & my stomach is just feeling ick all the time. Last pregnancy, I didn't think or get a positive till I was 8 weeks because I had PCOS & thought it was impossible, so maybe my HCG just increases slowly. And yes I'll post my two pics :) I'll post the ones I had tweaked.

Looks like only one pic posted. It's the one I took Saturday with FMU. I'll post the second one below.

It's driving me crazy that lines are found but unsure, I've just googling it to not really find anything. I'm gonna wait till next weekend to test again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 13
This one was taken this this morning with FMU.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 19
Alannah-I would test again in the morning, especially since you probably had implantation bleeding! If you don't get a bfp by weeks end, I'd go to the doctor.
=)

FMU this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 10
Nickiel I definitely see a shadow on those tests. More so than I ever see on my FRER BFNs. I don't think I see color but there's something there.

Alannah my skin has been the WORST it's been in months or years. Zits everywhere, new ones every day and I never ever break out before AF. I'm now 3 days late!

Yes I'm confused about it. I swear I saw faint pink lines on both. But I'm just gonna try not to think about it, and test in a week. Usually after I get a bfn, I know I'll get my af, but for some reason, I'm not convinced this cycle.

I tested this morning and I swear I saw a faint line. I have an appointment for today anyway, hopefully I can get some answers. I just hate not knowing!

Wishing all you ladies luck, I've had two chemicals in 6 months and they can mess with your cycle a little xxx

Good luck girls!

AF got me this morning and this is the happiest I've ever been about it - hehe. Turns out the chemical last month did mess with my cycle! Made it 4 days longer and I can tell already it's gonna be a rough one. Just wanting to start the next cycle of BD! I have a good feeling about September.

I hope those of you with faint lines see darker and darker ones! :) :)

Well I took a blood test today and it came out negative. Is there any way that could be a false negative? Or am I still hoping too much?

Whitglass- Glad you're excited about af & BD this upcoming cycle! =) Hope your cycle goes back to normal & you get a bfp! Baby dust to you!

Alannah-If its too early, it can be negative. But since your 7 days late? now, its possible maybe you just won't show up on a blood test, theres a few women out there that won't. Or you could have O'd later than you thought. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->