6 days late

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
So this is weird, I didn't expect to be here. I used this website a lot when I was TTC my son. But we have since got married and been trying to by a house, so I haven't really been about since then.

Anyway, since June 2015, my longest cycle has been 37 days.
Today is cycle day 40. App says according to my dates I'm 6 days late - but we'll give or take a few days, but I have not been a 40 day cycle in over 2 years.

I have similar symptoms to when I was pregnant with my son, I have NO cm in my underwear which I normally would on lead up to AF. On my son it was my biggest symptom, I was completely dry like I am now, all of my cm is around my cervix and it's a creamy yellow.

My other symptom I had with my son is no appetite, I'm just not hungry and I can't face cooked meals. First 3 months I was pregnant with my son I lived on sandwiches, cereal bars and soup.

A few days ago, Monday I think, I was really lethargic, so so achey and had no strength in my back and a terrible headache. I had cramps on Tuesday like AF was coming but obviously no period and I haven't had cramps since.

This is weird for me because on my son I was temping so I knew when I had ovulated and knew when exactly my period was due. We aren't TTC so I haven't been paying attention. On my son I also had a positive test a week before my due period (which made for a very nerve wracking week!)

Yesterday and today I have had negative tests, I did only use cheap Asda own brand though. Obviously I'll have to wait a few days and test again but I wanted some opinions please - I've got nobody else to talk to about it really!

Thanks girls

Hi knk,

No real advice, just wanted to wait it out with you as I am in the same boat. I am on CD 35 today, longest cycle in the last 5 months has been 33. Did an HPT yesterday which was negative. I have been in this situation before when trying for my son and AF has eventually come so I am expecting it any day. Symptoms are sore back, sore boobs and today I got that milk let down feeling! Again, I've had this before when waiting for AF and thought I was pregnant but no!

I'm going out drinking tomorrow and thought yesterday's test would put my mind at ease but if no AF by tomorrow I'm not sure how confident I'll feel in it! When will you test again if no AF?

I'm gonna wait a few days now I think. If no period in the next few days then something is definitely up and if still negative I'll head to the doctor. I wonder if I've ovulated late and so just too early to test.

Still no cm in my underwear, and I checked this morning and there's no creamy CM around my cervix anymore either, its just sort of wet but everything's extremely soft. I'd rather know either way so I can get on with my life, I hate limbo!

I tested again and negative. Really annoying as I just feel like AF is never going to come now! If you haven't ovulated I think the cycle can go on forever and I know in the UK the docs can give you something to 'reset' so I will give it a week or 2 then go I think. I hate going to the doctors though, I don't have time!!

I've never once had this so it's very odd for me.
Friday night I checked my cervix and I found a spot of blood and then had pink when I wiped, so I thought for sure AF would arrive over night so I put a pad on for the evening and no blood travelled down to the pad, so I went to bed expecting it to come over night.

Woke up yesterday morning and nothing, I waited all day and nothing and this morning still nothing. I have a FRER test so if nothing today I'll try that tomorrow morning.

I'll be stalking tomorrow then, good luck! I had a dream that I relooked at my tests and they had turned positive! Don't think there is any chance now though, but this is very odd for me too. Keep me posted!

Vivid dreams are a sign and if I get a positive test at some point then I definitely think hiccups are too! Because I've had them on and off for a couple days now. So random.

I keep getting that horrible feeling down below like I've come on but nothing. So strange

I know but then I don't feel pregnant at all and I really don't feel like I am about to come on either. The tests I bought were cheapies as I didn't want to waste my money but I'm pretty sure something would show by now if I were pregnant. Only BD once on something like CD 16. CD 38 now! Let me know how you get on tomorrow, good luck!

I will do! I remember on my son I didn't feel pregnant. I'm convinced I am now though. But on my son I had negative tests and only tested again because my temping graph corrected itself so then I went and tested again and massive positive test - which was on the cheapy ones I bought on the internet! So just keep on the lookout. Anything out of the usual has to be good news right?!

Just posted another thread but stupidly went back to look at my test and can now see a line! Sure that idly is just an evap, whatever that means but I'm just so sick of being in limbo! And also really don't want to spend a fortune looking at negative tests haha!

I'm convinced I see a faint line on line. I'm gonna wait another day or so but I'm convinced I'm pregnant.

https://i63.tinypic.com/jsmu02.jpg

This one might be better. Might need to hold it at a distance.

https://i63.tinypic.com/2dr8gvn.jpg

Hi ladies, just lurking but wanted to send some positive vibes to hang in there. Our bodies can definitely be a confusing puzzle at times.

Knk: I hope that 2nd line gets darker, I can't really tell bc my phone cover is so blotchy but FX!!

Here's a better one. Ill test again tomorrow maybe.
https://i66.tinypic.com/2qtalhg.jpg

YES! I do see a second line on that last Test!!! You're definitely preggo!!! CONGRATS!!

Seems like you must've O later. How exciting!! Finally An answer to all this madness.

You think so? :)
I'm gonna wait for a stronger test I think and then phone a doctor tomorrow maybe if it's a little more visible. We weren't TTC and this has to be the most chance encounter - it must be a mixture of late ovulation and pre-cum (tmi)

Yea test again tomorrow for sure, but there's a line there . Maybe that light spotting was IB bleeding. Pregnant by Pre-cum alone..were you using the pull out method? Were you not trying

We were using condoms but not from the very beginning and he would always pull out at the end despite a condom

WOW!! Yea pre-cum had to do the trick! Hope I get as lucky for we were just winging it.

Well I send you baby dust!! Keep me posted, I'll update another test tomorrow, I've just been and bought more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->