6 DPO, 9th Month

QueenMom

Reaction score
Well 6dpo in tww. No symptoms. We actually tried this month since December when I had a chemical. But were only able to bd on 1 day. Which irronically was about 12 hours before O. But that's pretty good right?! Lol. Im having those normal we did it at the right time and no there is no way we got it feelings. Today has been a day of checking tp to see if there is possible ib, lol. I ordered 10 10 miu test strips I the 7th that still haven't been shipped yet 😒 amazon. Lol. But it is keeping me from testing because i said i wouldn't spend money on all that this momth. And i won't and i didnt. I had a gift card. Im so clever. Who else is obsessing and having all those back and forth emotions? Seriously i was reading and someone said it perfect 1-6 dpo we dont worry so much. We know we cant test. 7 and 8 we start thinking to hard about it. And 9 on we want to test everyday. On 10dpo we are convinced we are out because the rest is negi. We don't test on 11 dpo and convince ourselves we are still in the game. 12 dpo back to 10 dpo lol. Then we are like hey maybe i didnt ovulate when i thought. And it just keeps going 😂 OBSESS with me!lol

Im right there with you. I got rid of all tests (opk and hcg) last month so I would not be obsessing over poas-ing every day this month but could only last 2 days. lol.
I am 8 dpo today and tested this morning. I really don't know why I even do it this early since I didn't even wait for results to show up, I already knew it would be negative. And it was. I am on my cycle 9 TTC and slowly losing hope it will ever happen on our own but keep obsessing every month regardless. ugh silly me.

It's hard not to! This is the 9th month without birth control. And the 5th month actually trying with that break. But man it never gets easier. And after last month, we didn't timeon purpose, a actually true really had to miss it because I didn't want a baby in between Thanksgiving and Christmas and after all the trying, trying not to try seemed easier. But turned out we bd perfect! But not perfect enough obviously. After having all the typical handbook symptoms last month I figured we were ready to start trying again. I tell you what though, 1st baby or 4th baby, it is so a rollercoaster!! Gl your not out yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->