6 dpo and extreme fatigue?

KjConard

Reaction score
Anyone experience this and get a BFP? I started feeling extremely tired yesterday and even took a nap, I never nap. Again today, I am so tired and can't stip yawning! This is new to me. Does anyone else have this or had it and then got a BFP?

I can't help with the bfp bit as this is my first time ttc (my children were on contraception) but I'm at the same stage and extremely tired too, at 9pm im desperate to go to sleep. Fingers crossed it's our sign x

Meeeeee!!! I was wondering the same! I'm 5dpo and since yesterday have been ridiculously exhausted. Went to bed at 9pm. Very unusual as I'm a very energetic night owl lol

It is so weird being so tired! I actually feel great today at 7 dpo. I am so thankful the exhaustion is gone!

That was the first sign to me that I was pregnant! Got my BFP at 10-DPO I think it was.... 4 days before my period was even due!! I'm now 40+3 and wishing to GOD this baby would come out already!! LOL

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Are you ladies still experiencing sever exhaustion? Mine went away a lot yesterday but we will see today. I am 8 dpo today. I tested positive at 9dpo with my daughter and 10 dpo with my son. Nothing yet.

Mines still in full force and I went to bed at 9:30 last night x

I spoke too soon this morning. I was nearly falling asleep driving home after my kids dance class this morning. It is back and in full force!

Ditto, I'm exhausted already and could easily fall asleep right now x

So I tested last night at 7/8 dpo and I got a very faint positive. Since, I have got four more positives today! I am still waiting to get a digital to say 'pregnant' to actually believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->