6 DPO anyone?

jm823

Reaction score
I am 6 DPO anyone around the same as me looking to be test buddies this month :flower:

I am 7dpo, due to test this weekend/Monday..

When are you due to test hunni.. x

I plan on testing around there I will probably be anxious and test monday.. I always drive myself crazy every month. I have irregular cycles so I test tons of times. Last month my period was 2 weeks late so it's frustrating :wacko: How long have you been ttc?

This is my first cycle, came off of BC on 11 March, ovulated on CD15 so just a waiting game now..keep telling myself it may not happen especially being the first month..

How long have you been trying chick?? xx

Hiya

Im 6dpo too, im going to try and hold out until next mon if i can, but im already driving myself mad with symptom spotting, ridiculous this early i know :dohh:

would love to be test buddies

:dust:

That sounds good Mrs. D..... I actually had a early miscarriage last June and after that things have not been normal ( ie... cyst on ovary, yeast infection, some other infection, irregular periods) So we have not been actively trying until last month and this month. I am gonna be using opk next month. The doc suggested it.. I am just hoping it's this month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->