6 dpo cycle buddy?

__brittneyyy

Reaction score
I'm 6 dpo, trying to hold out on testing till March 3rd. Anyone else in the same boat?

I'm 1 day behind you, so I'll probably test on the 4th.

I'm trying to hold off, but i couldn't help but take an hpt this morning. Of course bfn, but hopefully itll help me hold off. Lol.

Not too much here either, I miss counted yesterday, I'm actually 8dpo today.

I felt a bit bloaty and gross the first couple days after ovulation but that's about it. I've had a cold too which is throwing things off.

I heard that a cold's a symptom though too! Something about the immune system being subdued! I always feel icky after O too, like no matter how many times I shower i'm still all yuck.

I would like to think it's a symptom, but I've had it for three weeks, so well before I oed :s.

But I have been absolutely exhausted, even more so than I think I should be with a cold, so maybe that's a symptom?

I was so hopeful when I saw that smiley face on my opk, I just really felt like this should be my month so I am reeeeally hoping!

Maybe at it's continued so long because its a symptom? I havent tried any of the digital opks, are they more accurate? But, i know what you mean i felt like since i could never get a BFP I couldn't get a pos on an opk.

Yes that's exactly how I felt! It was so exciting to see that smiley! I have no idea if they're more accurate, I just wanted to make sure I got good ones because we've been trying for a few months now and I want it to happen!

I'm absolutely exhausted today, more so than I have been do far with this cold. So I'm wondering if it's an early pregnancy symptom and not just the cold?? Fx!

I'm 7 dpo, mind if I join you guys? I am definitely noticing symptoms but hope it's not my mind playing tricks on me!

Of course, Happy! What kind of symptoms?

And those do sound promising! I've been tired and going to bed early, but that might just be because I've finally gotten used to my work schedule. I'm not feeling too good about this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->