6 DPO Discharge, Cramps & Backaches

Gonzadroit

Reaction score
This is my first post and I've been mostly reading the forums and never posting.

I've tried not to stress out as much as month 1. But this month feels different. I've been cramping the last two days and have had heavy discharge, especially in the morning. Sometimes it's cloudy and slimy, most times it was thick and lotiony. This morning it leaked out when I peed, very watery sorta looked like semen when it drips out of you.

I'm usually dry after ovulation. I've tracked my period over a year in Flo app and lately I've tracked my discharge. I don't want to test until this weekend because last month I spent $200 on pregnancy tests.

TLDR:
6 DPO right now. Lots of discharge, lower back ache. I'll update results for sure

Good luck hun! With my son discharge was extremely thick and creamy for me so much so I had a yeast infection almost every other week for my first 12 weeks it sucked, but it was definitely noticeable when I was trying to figure out if it was a pregnancy symptom. With my daughter I can't really remember but I don't believe it was very noticeable or out of my ordinary. Hope you get your bfp soon!

Before I got my BFP I noticed an increase in discharge. It was white or a light yellow.
I kept thinking AF had started because it felt so TMI wet but it was just discharge.
I also had sore boobs and lower back ache and I kept getting these weird twinges on the same side I ovulated.
At 9 and 10DPO i had really sharp stabbing pains that came and went all around the right hand overy area and lower back ache.
I got my BFP at 11DPO.
Good luck hon. Increased CM can be a sign.

Thank you both so much! The discharge has decreased, but is still there. I had this feeling and now I'm feeling Out for some reason. This is such an emotional rollercoaster. I give props to anyone who has tried to conceive for more than 1 month. Everything happens for a reason! I'll try not to stress too much and read some BFP forums.

With you there! Had brown stringy ewcm and nothing since but random cramps and sore heavy breasts, etc. Ive also spent a lot on tests Keep me updated!

Good luck to you both.
Just to note. I was convinced I was out and I was wrong. I really thought my period was coming but she never showed.
Good luck ladies I have it all crossed for you. The waiting is the worst :(

Thank you, everyone! 9 DPO Discharge and peeing more frequently, but only a little bit comes out. Like WTF? Why did I feel like I had to pee so badly for nothing? I bought those tiny little testing strips from Amazon. BFN so far, but it's still pretty early.

Thank you, everyone! 9 DPO Discharge and peeing more frequently, but only a little bit comes out. Like WTF? Why did I feel like I had to pee so badly for nothing? I bought those tiny little testing strips from Amazon. BFN so far, but it's still pretty early.

I used those test strips and i didnt get a BFP on one of them until 14DPO and even then it was very very faint. Good luck hon peeing more often is a sign. I was peeing like mad all the through the first trimester it drove me crazy hahaha. Its settled off a bit now but still peeing more than what I normnorm wud. .

Update: Period came 6 days late. Not sure if chemical pregnancy or what, I'm usually super regular +/- 1 day. On day 7 now. Just promised I'd update for anyone following.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->