6 dpo testing untill af or bfp! 26 dpo hook effect already !

Ruskie I had two or three different tests that were slightly lighter than the last one I had took. I honestly believe this early in the game, die concentration and urine concentration really makes a difference

I keep putting myself into tears with worry so I tested and it makes things better . My walmart cheapie never got this dark with my mc and my frer looks a tad darker . I went outside in the natural light and the picture turned out better :)

20191120_122050.jpg

Thought I would share my free pregnancy test . She does this only when I am pregnant and it starts doing before I know I am pregnant hehe . She is firmly planted on my belly purring away

20191120_124453.jpg

My cat does the same thing. They know. Mine keeps following me every where I go . If I lay down anywhere she's right on me lol I love it and her.

Last edited:
13 dpo walmart cheapie is beautiful this morning alot darker then yesterday and darker in person no light outside yet lol and that opk holy smokes ! Frer later today!

20191121_043724.jpg

Still 2 more hours till I test time is going so slow . Going get some lunch soon tho so that will make it go by faster . On a good note I feel like dog doo doo have been really nauseous for the last few hours but it is very welcome gives me lots of positivitity

Guys its so damn pretty its darker and almost as dark as the control line ! Also the test line popped up before the control line came up ! Cant wait too see tommorows frer it might be late its payday and I have a few things to do in the morning

20191121_115912.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"