6 hour period?

Mrs_B_Rabbit

Reaction score
I'm sort of just throwing this out there because perhaps I'm always trying to keep a lingering hope, or perhaps I'm always worried something is wrong with me.

I've always had generally light periods (lasting about 4-5 days), with exception of that first two days which is heavy. This time I noticed light brown discharge when doing a cm check, next day, just brown discharge on tampax (maybe two spots of pink), following daythen nothing til my 6 hour shift at work everything during that time was a heavy red flow easily filling that, and my pantyliner. I barely made it home after a busy nonstop work day. Cleaned up expecting more then.. hardly anything since. That day was friday, everything since is only brown, straight, dark brown no tampax needed, just a pantyliner.

What gives? Perhaps something screwed up since last cycle.
Typical symptons, sore boobs, gas, faint cramping, nothing like the wretching cramps I usually want to topple over. The only thing that stuck out was a spot on my mid back, upper low approximately the other side of my belly button.. kind of location. weird odd, not a bad pain, just like an awkward sensation like my back was bruised but not quite.

I don't know if I'm making any sense, I've noticed more veins across my stomach, perhaps just prominate. Bloating, maybe relief of gas and bloating?
I took some pamprin something stopped my back.

I only got cysts while on pills over 9 years ago while on birthcontrol because my periods completely halted on them. My cycles are 28d, and clock work and very the same.

The only thing I added this two cycles were Vitamin B complex.

My order of opks and hpts should be in tomorrow. I always hope to be pregnant, and I know theres always next month. But the brown discharge just gets me with only having red blood for 6 hours.

Anyone maybe have an inkling. I do plan on getting a gyno checkup soon as I get house taxes taken care of because its time for it anyways.

I'm just about ready for another round of ttc and trying the soft cups this time.

You could be pregnant fx for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"