6 week 1 day Scan TWINS and 2 hearbeats!!

Crazyiest most amazing thing that happend to me was seeing those two sac's! I love my twins! I cannot wait to find out what they are! Its so exciting finding out that your pregnant and then BOOM! Your having twins...its a true blessing! If you have any questions about the first trimester...feel free to ask!

CONGRATS!

Lets see: I am really tired and have medium level nausea all day. I have sore boobs but nothing terrible. Other than that, nothing. I did have 2 mature eggs this cycle after taking the clomid (they did an ultrasound right before ovulation). I received clomid and ovidrel. It was my first time for both. I have a feeling it is thanks to them both that I have gotten this far!

One other thing- Every other week or so for a period of a couple of days I get this lower back cramping that drives me insane! I was really worried about it the first time, but both times no bleeding, and my numbers, ultrasound looked great. I almost think it is related to gas but I can't quite tell for sure.

They sound exactly the same as my symptoms - I'm worried now - I couldn't cope with twins and we definitely couldn't afford them!! Although I would consider myself really lucky!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->