6 week scan and the most amazing thing i have ever seen or heard in my life!!!!

Misstink

Reaction score
Hi
I had a bit of a scare last night with major stomach pains so my oh took me straight through to the hospital, anyway, turned out it was severe trapped wind, (first baby, i dunno which pains are normal), so we decided that we couldnt wait another 2 weeks to get a scan on the social (we live in Spain) so we paid for a private scan this afternoon!! We only expected to see a sac so how suprised were we when we saw our little bean clear as day, straight away along with a strong little heartbeat!! It was the most amazing and beautiful thing i have ever heard or seen in my entire life!! It also turns out that im 6+1 weeks instead of 5+4!! How fab that they can tell that from a little teeny tiny baby!! Im just in awe and so, so in love!! Its been 3 and a half years coming and i cant stop crying im so happy!!
Im sorry for waffling, i just wanted to share it with you ladies as you have all been so fab with my neuroticness!!
Thankyou so much!!

Kim and little bean!!
xxxxx

Attachments

• baby scan 27th may 2011 (4).jpg
    baby scan 27th may 2011 (4).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 42
  • baby scan 27th may 2011 (3).jpg
    baby scan 27th may 2011 (3).jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 33
  • baby scan 27th may 2011 (5).jpg
    baby scan 27th may 2011 (5).jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 37
That is so sweet. I'm pleased that everything went well today and things are moving along nicely and in the right direction.

Thankyou Ruth2307!! I still have the silly grin on my face!!!
It the most amazing but at the same time terrifying thing in the world!!
xxx

Aww that is brilliant - you must be so happy - congratulations!

I love hearing all the good news! I am going in for my 6week u/s next week. I can't wait to see that little baby and heartbeat!

What a great picture!! I am so happy for you!!

So thrilled for you to see you little one. I too have had to wait years to get as far as I am now. I remember seeing the heartbeat at 7 weeks and was completely blown away by it all. Amazing! Thanks for sharing your wonderful news and wishing you much luck and love for your pregnancy x

Ah, congrats hun! Such an amazing sound the first time...well, every time you hear it! hehe. Lovely bean pics too!

Glad all is perfect :)

Awww that's fantastic. I had one at 5+6 and didn't see that much. What amazed me was then just 6 weeks later seeing my bean at the 12 weeks scan. It's incredible the difference. From a little dot to fingers and toes. It's brilliant.

It's amazing isn't it. I was walking on air for about 3 days after. Can't wait to see how mcuh they've grown next time.

Oh how lovely wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Lovely scan pics Kim :happydance:

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for you :cloud9:

Congratulations hun! H&H 9 months to you!

Thankyou so much ladies!! A week on and i still cant stop looking at my little bean, he/she is in a frame now along with a picture of mammy and daddy!!! I think he/she looks like mammy!! Heehee!!
xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"