6 week scan in an hour, very nervous.

bounceyboo

bambino on the way!
Reaction score
I have a early scan soon im very nervous, before my son I had a mmc, and then I had my little boy who a happy healthy toddler, I found out last week im pregnant but cant help but think of all the pulling and dragging at stuff I did last week and lifted a few boxes of tiles for my mam but I didn't know I was pregnant, im worried now I did some damage and also I had my toddler all weekend by myself as oh was away and I was very crampy Saturday I just cant relax until I know its ok in there and to make me even more worried I just wiped and saw brown im so scared.

I have a early scan soon im very nervous, before my son I had a mmc, and then I had my little boy who a happy healthy toddler, I found out last week im pregnant but cant help but think of all the pulling and dragging at stuff I did last week and lifted a few boxes of tiles for my mam but I didn't know I was pregnant, im worried now I did some damage and also I had my toddler all weekend by myself as oh was away and I was very crampy Saturday I just cant relax until I know its ok in there and to make me even more worried I just wiped and saw brown im so scared.

Fingers crossed for you xxxxx keep us updated xxxx

Good luck for your scan. Physical activity shouldn't make any difference (apart from being exhausting!) this early on.

hi didn't see anything but sac is where it should be have to go back again next week to see hb fingers crossed kept sayin it was a threatened mc/ or mc :(

Fingers crossed and sticky dust for you bouncey! :dust:

thanks hun my oh is trying to cheer me up saing its so early its gonna be ok, the doc said it could be implantation bleeding too who knows, I wish things would jut go smoothly for me for once im so sad about this I love this baby already

If it's any consolation my doctors have told me drinking, smoking, and physical activity at that early of a stage has no effect on the baby and tons of women do much worse since a lot of them don't know they're pregnant.

We've gone through two miscarriages and were really surprised when we were so deeply affected. My prayers for you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->